Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MEGARATE: Homogenic- Björk

lost in limbo

Featured Posts

lost in limbo

Bj%C3%B6rk_-_Homogenic.png

Homogenic is Icelandic singer-songwriter Björk's third studio album, released 22 September 1997. The album was a change of style for Björk, solidifying her status as a "chamaleon", and is considered by many her magnum opus. After a big mediatic circus around her and a chaotic few months, Björk ended up changing collaborators and moving to Spain to create a more personal, raw piece of work as therapy. The result was a more eletronic, Icelandic-sounding album that impacted the music industry and went on to be considered one of the best eletronic albums of all time. 

RULES:

1. Rate each song from 1 to 10. You are allowed to give your favorite song an 11, but only once. No zeroes, however decimals are allowed. Commentary is allowed as well.

2. Keep it cute (no trolling and no bashing; it's not personal, it's a megarate).

3. Rates only via DM/PM.

4. Deadline: Tuesday, 10th September; Cerimony: Wednesday, 11th September, 11PM EST (I can delay if it's inconvenient for a lot of people however)

TRACKLIST: 

1. Hunter

2. Jóga

3. Unravel

4. Bachelorette

5. All Neon Like

6. 5 Years

7. Immature

8. Alarm Call

9. Pluto

10. All Is Full of Love

11. Sod Off

12. So Broken

13. My Snare/Nature Is Ancient

ALBUM (Standard + Bonus Tracks): 

Spoiler

TAGLIST: 

(PS: these are a compilation of people that answered my "are there any Bjork stans here?" thread and some people I saw in Björk threads around GGD so I'm sorry if this seems out of nowhere/if you're not interested :laughga: )

Feel free to suggest and ask me about anything! 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lost in limbo

hope no one saw that slight hiccup :poot: life would be easier if GGD had an actual centering option

Oriane

You're right, it interests me and it's my favorite album from her so I'm in !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

AyaKara

To clarify, are we ranking or rating (because I'd give most songs a 10 -- Homogenic is one of my favorite albums :smh: )?

lost in limbo
7 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

Rate each song from 1 to 10.

55 minutes ago, AyaKara said:

To clarify, are we ranking or rating (because I'd give most songs a 10 -- Homogenic is one of my favorite albums :smh: )?

2018_gaga6.gif

but also same :diane: 

lost in limbo

Archived