other

Queens of cancelling tour dates! Worst To Best

petty

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Patriah said:

Ariana canceled the show on THE SAME DAY in my city, I was so angry at her, and she even canceled the unreleased Guadalajara dates because she even added a second show here. The stage was being built and fans were in line a couple days prior, and the night before the trucks carrying the stage left without an explanation. 

The worst part, she didn't even apologize or was there an explanation for the cancellation, only "personal issues". And months later, she canceled on some other show because she was sick and apologized publicly, ughhh.

EDIT: I mean I get she's went through a lot, but I also think that artists should at least explain why their canceling or just a public apology or something.

Are you talking about the DWT Monterrey shows??? If so then I had tickets for the show in Vietnam that she cancelled a month later due to sickness!

It wasn't even that much better because they cancelled 3-4 hours before the show was meant to start, with the stage built and people lining up everything too. The apology was noted but it was still so frustrating that they announced the cancellation so late.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Catnikko
2 hours ago, Zander said:

Kind of shook that Gaga has performed more dates than artists such as Madonna, Mariah, Rihanna, Beyonce etc... that have been around for much longer and by quite a bit in some cases. 

the monsterball went on like forever! She'd be doing like 3 London dates and then they'd add 3 more london dates like 4 months after she's spend the time inbetween going literally evertwhere else (i couldn't afford the raised extra dates prices :selena:

it was like 250+ shows right? 

Actual patient

2 hours ago, Talenti said:

Agreed, The audience and the atmosphere really make it a better a better experience.

I’m just saying based on vocals, production, and choreography she’s always been a little lackluster but her personality makes up for it!

Rihanna was 3 hour late to my show, cut 4 songs off the set list and literally sat down for 3 songs and lipped the whole show. 

BYE

HoneyB
2 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Rihanna was 3 hour late to my show, cut 4 songs off the set list and literally sat down for 3 songs and lipped the whole show. 

I- :air:

did she at least apologize?:air:

Im sorry for your loss of coins sis:diane:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

RAMROD

Gaga had one of my BTW Ball dates cancelled, but it was not her fault. It's the event organizer and religious maniac faults. I had been in the city a couple days early prior cancellation. Flown abroad for it. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, Talenti said:

I- :air:

did she at least apologize?:air:

Im sorry for your loss of coins sis:diane:

Hell no lol. I enjoyed it because I was with friends but never again will I pay to see her lol. I like her music but she’s terrible live.

I also forgot to include that her choreography was just fanning her vagina and two stepping for most songs. 

BYE

Sanne Godijn
4 hours ago, PETTY said:

Have you ever spent hundreds of dollars on a ticket to a tour, spent months anticipating, only to have the date cancelled by your favorite artist? It’s happened to the best of us and it made me curious, which pop girls serve the best attendance record?

I’ve calculated each "main" pop girl’s attendance record based on the number of shows they’ve done vs the amount they cancelled. The pop star had to have more than 200 tour dates for me to consider. Rescheduled dates do not count as cancellations and were included in the performed tour dates. Residencies were included.

Let’s begin :ally:

CHRISTINA AGUILERA

christina aguilera GIF by AMAs

CANCELLED: 46 shows

PERFORMED: 294 shows

ATTENDANCE GRADE: 84%

JANET JACKSON

janet jackson GIF

CANCELLED: 53 shows

PERFORMED: 666 shows

ATTENDANCE GRADE: 92%

MARIAH CAREY

mariah carey hello GIF by Billboard Music Awards

CANCELLED: 25 shows

PERFORMED: 298 shows

ATTENDANCE GRADE: 93%

ADELE

grammys crying GIF

CANCELLED: 18 shows

PERFORMED: 250 shows

LADY GAGA

lady gaga glamour GIF

CANCELLED: 41 shows

PERFORMED: 596 shows

ARIANA GRANDE

victoria monet no GIF by Ariana Grande

CANCELLED: 17 shows

PERFORMED: 283 shows

ATTENDANCE GRADE: 94%

DEMI LOVATO

demi lovato GIF by iHeartRadio

CANCELLED: 19 shows

PERFORMED: 316 shows 

BRITNEY SPEARS

britney spears GIF

CANCELLED: 47 shows

PERFORMED: 757 shows 

RIHANNA

mtv rihanna GIF

CANCELLED: 14 shows

PERFORMED: 533 shows

ATTENDANCE GRADE: 97%

MADONNA

mtv drinking GIF

CANCELLED: 17 shows

PERFORMED: 592 shows

ATTENDANCE GRADE: 97%

BEYONCÉ

sassy beyonce GIF

CANCELLED: 12 shows

PERFORMED: 494 shows

ATTENDANCE GRADE: 98%

MILEY CYRUS

Miley Cyrus Vmas 2019 GIF by 2018 MTV Video Music Awards

CANCELLED: 3 shows

PERFORMED: 233 shows

ATTENDANCE GRADE: 99%

KATY PERRY

swish snl 2017 GIF by Katy Perry

CANCELLED: 3 shows 

PERFORMED: 479 shows

ATTENDANCE GRADE: 99%

TAYLOR SWIFT

Taylor Swift Vmas 2019 GIF by 2019 MTV Video Music Awards

CANCELLED: 1 show

PERFORMED: 452 shows

ATTENDANCE GRADE: 99.9%

Has one of these hardworking ladies cancelled on your date, GGD? Discuss the heartbreak. :cryga:

You forgot nicki minaj

Itsbrenda
1 hour ago, Sanne Godijn said:

You forgot nicki minaj

That phrase must come up a lot these days

Not The Real Gaga
6 hours ago, McYves said:

:reductive:

She had a similar speech on my show. It's basically on her set list :reductive:

Thomas P

Yes. Gaga :madge:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Sanne Godijn
2 hours ago, LadyHaha said:

That phrase must come up a lot these days

I dont what you mean by that but i was just wandering why nicki minaj wasnt on the list thats all

JusKeepBreathin

I'm surprised by the lack of work ethic and the disrespect of fans by some of our faves. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Archived