💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kanye West album coming September 27

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

RAMROD

I am wondering if it will includes or inspired by those gospel stuffs he is so into as of late.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beaublue

“Jesus is King” lmao so... he’s releasing a religious album? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I guess it’s on brand for him since he opened his own “church” 🤣

1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Fun fact: this album was said to the one that blocks us on the Billboard 200 chart the week ASIB was released. :bradley:

At this pace... The only thing blocking LG6 will be Kanye's 100th anniversary tribute CD

10 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

“Jesus is King” lmao so... he’s releasing a religious album? 🤦🏻‍♀️ I guess it’s on brand for him since he opened his own “church” 🤣

His videos with the choir are amazing tough... Living for them

HoneyB

I hope we get classic hip hop/ gospel sound for the album I’m excited!

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

sampool
59 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

People on this site are so out of touch :rip: 

Kanye is anything but irrelevant. When his albums drop it’s an EVENT. Everyone is talking about it. 

Look at how the haters already jumped in here. His power. 

life of Pablo didn’t chart until it was available 2 months later on other steaming services, and until then it only sold 99K copies. And till this day the album is certified 1x platinum while his nemesis (Taylor) was able to pull triple those numbers in literally 1 month.

and let’s not talk about his last irrelevant release that pulled Joanne numbers. 

Yeah so much of an “EVENT” 💀 

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, sampool said:

life of Pablo didn’t chart until it was available 2 months later on other steaming services, and until then it only sold 99K copies. And till this day the album is certified 1x platinum while his nemesis (Taylor) was able to pull triple those numbers in literally 1 month.

and let’s not talk about his last irrelevant release that pulled Joanne numbers. 

Yeah so much of an “EVENT” 💀 

He doesn’t sell but he is definitely talked about all the time. It is an event. 

You’d have to be delusional to not see it. Kanye has been in headlines throughout his entire career. 

Numbers don’t even matter in the rap/hip hop world like they do for Pop stans. The fact you started out pulling numbers show you know nothing about the culture tbh. 

Taylucifer
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

ew you choke :fthis:

Hide contents

kidding, I'll beat you up irl :gayhat:

I'll beat Kanye up irl:bon:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Morphine Prince

Omg and even if you look at streaming numbers he is the #54 most streamed artist on Spotify based on monthly streams. 

So irrelevant and hasn’t had a release in over a year :rip: 

Gaga is currently #49 with a #1 single this year, album less than a year ago, and movie release 

bloody g

oh my god the day of my birthday! I hate it

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived