Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster
5 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Can I be ursaring or did I not get invited to the tea club this time 

sis i tagged you like 3 times when I began the game :poot: I'm sorry you can't join now, but please return in season 3 :heart: I'll tag you again, just be a little bit faster :poot:

We're far from the Shallow now

LeJudas
1 minute ago, Lazz Monster said:

sis i tagged you like 3 times when I began the game :poot: I'm sorry you can't join now, but please return in season 3 :heart: I'll tag you again, just be a little bit faster :poot:

Ok sis, I'm sorry :messga:

LeJudas
2 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

Omg I can't believe you just called me a slowpoke, I just want to be a fabulous flower crown eevee

Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, LeJudas said:

Omg I can't believe you just called me a slowpoke, I just want to be a fabulous flower crown eevee

You still can sis :heart:

tenor.gif

1. Blissey - Davian

2. Steelix - NNES

3. Blissey - Anastasios

4. Steelix - Bloody Grammys

5. Steelix- Sneaky 

6. Blissey - TROLLGA

7. Blissey - Alan123

8. Blissey - mister max

9. Blissey- Phlop

BYE

HoneyB

Facts about Blissey:

Origins:

Spoiler

Blissey appears to be based on a nurse, specifically sharing some physical similarities with Nurse Joy from the anime in both color and hair. Its tendency to carry eggs in a pouch is much like a monotreme or marsupial, but may also simply be based on a general concept of females and motherhood.

Blissey's HP is the highest base stat of any Pokémon.

At 255, this is the maximum possible value for a base stat.

With a base experience yield of 608, Blissey has the largest experience yield of any Pokémon.

Blissey is also the only Pokémon whose base experience yield is greater than its base stat total.

Blissey has the highest base Special Defense stat of any Normal-type Pokémon.

Blissey shares its category with Togetic. They are both known as the Happiness Pokémon.

Blissey has the lowest base Attack and Defense stat of all fully evolved Pokémon.

Facts about Steelix:

Origins:

Spoiler

Steelix, like Onix, is most likely based on a combination of a snake and earthworm. It may also been based on the wyrm, a type of dragon that has been presented as limbless and burrowing.

Mega Steelix is tied with Mega Aggron and Shucklefor the highest Defense stat of all Pokémon.

This means Mega Steelix has the highest Defense base stat and the highest single base stat of all Ground-type Pokémon, and is tied with Mega Aggron for highest Defense base stat and highest single base stat of all Steel-typePokémon as well as the highest single base stat of all Mega Evolved Pokémon.

Steelix is shown floating above the ground in all console games, rather than, like its pre-evolved form, resting on the ground.

All Steelix in the anime have used the move Iron Tail, excluding cameos.

Steelix is the only Pokémon in the Pokémon Rangergames that can hurt the Capture Styler simply by touching the line.

Mega Steelix is the tallest Steel-type and the tallest Ground-type Pokémon.

Every Gym Leader that specializes in Steel-type Pokémon has used Steelix in battle.

Steelix can be seen as a parallel to Scizor. They both have pre-evolved forms from Generation I, and both evolve via trading with a Metal Coat in which both lose a typing to gain the Steel type.

Spoiler

me after just getting evicted:madge:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Lazz Monster

So, with 6 votes, we unfortunately have to say goodbye to Blissey and @Widows Kiss :bradley: It's crazy when you think that, while Chansey made it to 2nd place last season, Blissey didn't even crack the top 10 :bradley: I guess there's a reason you don't see Blisseys helping Nurse Joys :bradley:

2b317e3557117427a1ff0965b145254f4aabdb6c

Also, Steelix is safe in the next round.

Davian
28 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

Our next HoH is...

FamiliarOptimisticCreature-size_restrict

Steelix!!

@Davian please choose 2 pokemon to be up for eviction.

Maril vs Misdreavus:vegas:

M&M:ally:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

RodeckDanny

OMG I can't believe Ugly Steelix beat queen Blissey.

Also, I wish I could play in both groups lol

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Archived