Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shawn Mendes shirtless eating an avocado

Kimmo

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig

Shawn is 4 months younger than me :giveup:   He looks a snack unlike the avocado he is eating

End Racism Now

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
14 hours ago, DeluluSwine said:

How can you think he isnt attractive

He's like a heterosexual twink. Neither of which are attributes I seek in men :selena:

The most twinkish celeb I've thought was cute was Bieber and my childhood crush on Ash Ketchum was more serious than that :rip:

He just isn't my type, but y'all go ahead and fawn over him :diane: I don't judge :diane:

It's when he's harassed by people telling him to come out that I think is gross, bullying, and harmful because he's straight...but who cares what I think :laughga:

🖤

ctherainbow

He has a very... unique? head shape.   :oprah:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

ChromaticaPunk
6 minutes ago, ctherainbow said:

He has a very... unique? head shape.   :oprah:

it's completely normal what are u on about? :laughga:

SKANK

40 minutes ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Gaga: I recently received an Oscar nomination for a role that deals with - in part - the difficulties of being an unconventionally attractive woman in a shallow industry. I've spent my entire career challenging standards of beauty, and speaking about my eating disorders and body image issues. I started a Body Positivity camping to combat strangers online being critical of my appearance. The entire concept behind Haus Beauty is liberating yourself from insecurities.

Little Monsters: Shawn Mendes has a weird head. NOT attractive. :derpga:

Babel

Nice body! His face reminds me a bit of Mark Ronson, except dad Ronson is 10000x hotter imo 

AJRocketMan
40 minutes ago, Diente said:

Nice body! His face reminds me a bit of Mark Ronson, except dad Ronson is 10000x hotter imo 

That’s one thing you and Inferno have in common :vegas:

gypsy101
15 hours ago, Hades said:

He might be handsome but that's the only thing he sells. His performances are tragic and once he hits Justin T's age he'll be irrelevant.

so... in 2036? got it

ctherainbow
3 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Maybe it’s just me, or the image, but it looks he has a very tall head.  Not that it looks bad, just an observation.     :shrug: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

River
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

He's like a heterosexual twink. Neither of which are attributes I seek in men :selena:

The most twinkish celeb I've thought was cute was Bieber and my childhood crush on Ash Ketchum was more serious than that :rip:

He just isn't my type, but y'all go ahead and fawn over him :diane: I don't judge :diane:

It's when he's harassed by people telling him to come out that I think is gross, bullying, and harmful because he's straight...but who cares what I think :laughga:

I agree with you lol

He's not attractive for me, he's too youngish, hairless, young skin and this perfect lil school boy haircut, it's just not for me :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Dukttape
19 hours ago, Miky said:

He looks like a little kid.

What the hell kinds of kids do you look at?

Catnikko

Shawn Mendes shirtless eating an avocado

why am i actually cackling at this title :lmao: 

*scrolls down to the OP and :ally:*

Actual patient

TheRealJT

Remember at the beginning of his career he said he would never use sex to sell music. And now it’s the only thing he does

Archived