other

Shawn Mendes shirtless eating an avocado

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

Well, I'd give him a 7/10. If you crop the pic so his face isn't on it, that would be an 11/10 :hor:  :heat:  :giggle: .

Spoiler

Excuse me for a second

natural glow masturbating GIF

Ew, David!

misunderstood

People thinking they're special because they don't find him attractive...lol okay?

Here's a cookie

pgm1ct1t4uni6qbseqq3.jpg

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

ALGAYDO
32 minutes ago, misunderstood said:

People thinking they're special because they don't find him attractive...lol okay?

Here's a cookie

pgm1ct1t4uni6qbseqq3.jpg

Lol who said that they think they’re special for not finding him attractive? I wanna see 

Jose P

I mean he’s super hot, but for some reason he just doesn’t have sex appeal. I don’t know if it’s his personality, but he doesn’t exude sexiness. He has too much of an innocent good-boy vibe, when he tries to look sexy it just doesn’t feel genuine.

Nightwing

He's gorgeous and has a hot body, but I just don't see "sexy" when I look at him. I feel like it's mostly forced. He just has that boy next door charm to me, which is even more attractive.

Gaga Ooh Lala

The thing is he was way cuter years ago. He's starting to mature in an awkward way. Great body tho. 

Kimmo
5 hours ago, misunderstood said:

Here's a cookie

pgm1ct1t4uni6qbseqq3.jpg

I don’t get it ...:poot:

Hottie Detector

SKANK

If someone posted a photo of Camila Cabello, or any other female pop star, I'd venture to say all the comments - including ones from a Moderator - about how she is "NOT attractive," would be considered unacceptable.

Shawn Mendes may not be your "type," he isn't mine, but he is clearly handsome.

Anyone who is calling him unattractive should share a selfie with us, so we know what true beauty looks like. To have the gall to call  an underwear model, and pop music heartthrob, "bland" you must be exquisitely beautiful. Whip out an avocado, and recreate his photo. We'll wait.

#PromoteOnlineKindness #ExceptForShawnMendes

Musicisfreedom

He lost his attractiveness when he said he wakes up in a cold sweat because people assume he's gay. Sorry, but no... This ain't it :awkney:

Bitch I'm Madonna

misunderstood
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

I don’t get it ...:poot:

It's kinda like a "you think you special?"

beMvdiGA_o.png

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

TimisaMonster

The new supreme...justin bieber was found shaking lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived