💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shawn Mendes shirtless eating an avocado

Kimmo

Featured Posts

zakariah

the shawn mendes & billie eilish collab we never asked for :diane:

also, I saved this to a very special folder on my phone, thank you shawn :gayhat:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nikola

Dont get me wrong he is good looking... but all of you are making him look like he is god among man.... You can go out on street and findd at least 10 guys as good or even better looking than him 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Reality
8 minutes ago, nikola said:

Dont get me wrong he is good looking... but all of you are making him look like he is god among man.... You can go out on street and findd at least 10 guys as good or even better looking than him 

Girl, I don't know where you're living, but let me move over there cause I'm finding no one like him where I am :giveup: Nevermind at least 10 other guys

🃏🖤👹

imnotyourbabe10

tenor.gif?itemid=13594716

He's pretty cute and always looks like he's enjoying himself when performing.  I like him.

Hades

He might be handsome but that's the only thing he sells. His performances are tragic and once he hits Justin T's age he'll be irrelevant.

HeavyyMetalVenuss

eating avocado without making it into guac... :green: suddenly he’s 10x less attractive and it’s that avocado’s fault

Cake like Malibu Gaga

gagaweekly

For me he is just not-that-talented version of Ed Sheeran:triggered: I don't get the hype around his appearnce

He is so desperate for attention. Calm down gurl. You have the no 1 for now. Dont need to sell this song anymore. Wait for the next one. :huntyga:

Archived