Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Big Brother Pokemon Gen 2 Edition

Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

Lazz Monster
Just now, Enzo said:

Fix that now :lana:

I'm sorry, but i didn't wanna show any preference, @Davianwas too slow, the first 13 to select  a pokemon stayed in this group :bradley:

We're far from the Shallow now

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian
6 minutes ago, Enzo said:

But you :bradley:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897c9ad3cf513c5586418

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

HoneyB

Facts about Suicune:

Origins:

Spoiler

Suicune ( スイクン Suikun), known as the Aurora Pokémon, is one of the three "Legendary Beasts" that are featured in Pokémon Gold, Silver, and Crystal. According to legend, the Legendary Beasts were reincarnated by Ho-Oh from the spirits of three Pokémon which died in the fire that gave Burnt Tower its name. Suicune is the reincarnation of north winds. Furthermore, Suicune is thought to have represented the winds and water used to restore the building after it was destroyed by a large fire(Entei), due to a great lightning bolt(Raikou) striking down on the building

Suicune is most likely inspired by Fujin (the Japanese God of the Wind, complimenting Suicune's nickname as the "North Wind") who wore a leopard skin. Because of this, Suicune's appearance is also partially based on that of a leopard. However, it also has some wolf-like traits as well, with a longer muzzle and lither body than its more feline brethren. The "horn" on its head and power to purify water also gives the impression it could have some Kirin influence.

-Personifies North Winds

-Able to purify the water it touches

-Is the slowest, the physical weakest, but the most defensive of the legendary beasts.

This video analyzes how good Suicune was competitively:

Facts about Ampharos:

Origins:

Spoiler

Ampharos resembles a sheared sheep that its evolution line leads up to as they lose wool with each evolution. It also shares traits with a lighthouse, such as its height, stripes and the beacon on the top; the two also share a name. It, as well as its pre-evolutions, may have been based on the title of the sci-fi novel Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?. Mega Ampharos's Dragon-type, mane, and slender body suggest that it is based on a Chinese dragon.

Ampharos is a combination of amp (a measure of electrical current) and pharos (Greek for lighthouse). It may also be a corruption of amparo (Portuguese and Spanish for aid and protection), referring to its role as a living lighthouse. The name may also incorporate amph- (Greek for both or on both sides) in reference to the two red orbs on its head and tail. Its body shares a similar shape to an amphora, as well as a similar name.

Denryu can be taken to mean 電流 denryū (electric current) or 電竜 den ryū (electric dragon), and it may incorporate 電球 denkyū (light bulb), referring to its tail.

-An early design for Ampharos depicts it without a long neck or red orbs.

-Ampharos shares the same category with Lanturn. They are both known as the Light Pokémon.

-Mega Ampharos has the highest base Special Defense stat of all Electric-type Pokémon.

-During the development of Pokémon Gold and Silver, Ampharos was stated to be an Electric/Dragon-type Pokémon. It later gained an Electric/Dragon-type Mega Evolution in Generation VI.

This video analyzes how good Ampharos was good competitively:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Craven Moorecox
32 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

I'm sorry, but i didn't wanna show any preference, @Davianwas too slow, the first 13 to select  a pokemon stayed in this group :bradley:

Omg! I barely made it to this group:laughga:

1. Suicune - Type Disadvantage

2. Ampharos - Lazz Monster

3. Ampharos- Talenti 

4. Suicune - Craven Moorevotes (the second time around - Lady Gaga.mp3)

3. Ampharos- Talenti 

4. Suicune - Craven Moorevotes (the second time around - Lady Gaga.mp3)

5. Ampharos - NNES

Hades

3. Ampharos- Talenti 

4. Suicune - Craven Moorevotes (the second time around - Lady Gaga.mp3)

5. Ampharos - NNES

6. Suicune - Hades

Davian
1 minute ago, Anastasios said:

But Im with you!! battling for our lives *pun intended*

YAASS

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8976f3e59205983a1db5c

Our group will be amazing as well, it’s always great to learn new people better:heart: Just sad we had to leave people behind:smh:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Anastasios
Just now, Davian said:

YAASS

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8976f3e59205983a1db5c

Our group will be amazing as well, it’s always great to learn new people better:heart: Just sad we had to leave people behind:smh:

hahahaha the gif! the truth tough!! <3 Im rooting for them!

Anastasios
9 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

please choose another one, umbreon was already chosen

Oh, my mistake, sorry.

Then I choose for the second round to be bellossom :) Or in german: Blubella <3

giphy.gif

She's the cutest! 

3. Ampharos- Talenti 

4. Suicune - Craven Moorecox

5. Ampharos - NNES

6. Suicune - Hades

7. Ampharos - Guillermo Tello 

HoneyB

Y’all better be reading the facts/trivia

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897612efbe66131455d5d

This is hard I love both of them but Suicune is so majestic:bradley: Ampharos has the better shiny though:diane:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

3. Ampharos- Talenti 

4. Suicune - Craven Moorecox

5. Ampharos - NNES

6. Suicune - Hades

7. Ampharos - Guillermo Tello 

8. Ampharos - Joesuda

Knew you'd make fun of me

Archived