ūüíď Official visual for Ashnikko's remix of "Plastic Doll" ūüíď

game

Big Brother Pokemon Gen 2 Edition

Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

Lazz Monster
Just now, Enzo said:

Fix that now :lana:

I'm sorry, but i didn't wanna show any preference, @Davianwas too slow, the first 13 to select  a pokemon stayed in this group :bradley:

We're far from the Shallow now
  • Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

Facts about Suicune:

Origins:

Spoiler

Suicune¬†(¬†„āĻ„ā§„āĮ„É≥¬†Suikun), known as the¬†Aurora¬†Pok√©mon, is one of the three "Legendary Beasts" that are featured in¬†Pok√©mon Gold,¬†Silver, and¬†Crystal. According to legend, the Legendary Beasts were¬†reincarnated¬†by¬†Ho-Oh¬†from the spirits of three Pok√©mon which died in the fire that gave Burnt Tower its name. Suicune is the reincarnation of¬†north winds. Furthermore, Suicune is thought to have represented the winds and water used to restore the building after it was destroyed by a large fire(Entei), due to a great lightning bolt(Raikou) striking down on the building

Suicune is most likely inspired by Fujin (the Japanese God of the Wind, complimenting Suicune's nickname as the "North Wind") who wore a leopard skin. Because of this, Suicune's appearance is also partially based on that of a leopard. However, it also has some wolf-like traits as well, with a longer muzzle and lither body than its more feline brethren. The "horn" on its head and power to purify water also gives the impression it could have some Kirin influence.

-Personifies North Winds

-Able to purify the water it touches

-Is the slowest, the physical weakest, but the most defensive of the legendary beasts.

This video analyzes how good Suicune was competitively:

Facts about Ampharos:

Origins:

Spoiler

Ampharos resembles a sheared sheep that its evolution line leads up to as they lose wool with each evolution. It also shares traits with a lighthouse, such as its height, stripes and the beacon on the top; the two also share a name. It, as well as its pre-evolutions, may have been based on the title of the sci-fi novel Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?. Mega Ampharos's Dragon-type, mane, and slender body suggest that it is based on a Chinese dragon.

Ampharos is a combination of amp (a measure of electrical current) and pharos (Greek for lighthouse). It may also be a corruption of amparo (Portuguese and Spanish for aid and protection), referring to its role as a living lighthouse. The name may also incorporate amph- (Greek for both or on both sides) in reference to the two red orbs on its head and tail. Its body shares a similar shape to an amphora, as well as a similar name.

Denryu can be taken to mean ťõĽśĶĀ¬†denryŇꬆ(electric current) or ťõĽÁęú¬†den ryŇꬆ(electric dragon), and it may incorporate ťõĽÁźÉ¬†denkyŇꬆ(light bulb), referring to its tail.

-An early design for Ampharos depicts it without a long neck or red orbs.

-Ampharos shares the same category with Lanturn. They are both known as the Light Pokémon.

-Mega Ampharos has the highest base Special Defense stat of all Electric-type Pokémon.

-During the development of Pokémon Gold and Silver, Ampharos was stated to be an Electric/Dragon-type Pokémon. It later gained an Electric/Dragon-type Mega Evolution in Generation VI.

This video analyzes how good Ampharos was good competitively:

Step ya cookie up~ūüíč
Craven Moorecox
32 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

I'm sorry, but i didn't wanna show any preference, @Davianwas too slow, the first 13 to select  a pokemon stayed in this group :bradley:

Omg! I barely made it to this group:laughga:

1. Suicune - Type Disadvantage

2. Ampharos - Lazz Monster

3. Ampharos- Talenti 

4. Suicune - Craven Moorevotes (the second time around - Lady Gaga.mp3)

3. Ampharos- Talenti 

4. Suicune - Craven Moorevotes (the second time around - Lady Gaga.mp3)

5. Ampharos - NNES

Hades

3. Ampharos- Talenti 

4. Suicune - Craven Moorevotes (the second time around - Lady Gaga.mp3)

5. Ampharos - NNES

6. Suicune - Hades

Davian
1 minute ago, Anastasios said:

But Im with you!! battling for our lives *pun intended*

YAASS

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8976f3e59205983a1db5c

Our group will be amazing as well, it’s always great to learn new people better:heart: Just sad we had to leave people behind:smh:

What you want Lady Gagaūü•ā What you want with Christinaūü•ā
Anastasios
Just now, Davian said:

YAASS

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8976f3e59205983a1db5c

Our group will be amazing as well, it’s always great to learn new people better:heart: Just sad we had to leave people behind:smh:

hahahaha the gif! the truth tough!! <3 Im rooting for them!

Anastasios
9 hours ago, Lazz Monster said:

please choose another one, umbreon was already chosen

Oh, my mistake, sorry.

Then I choose for the second round to be bellossom :) Or in german: Blubella <3

giphy.gif

She's the cutest! 

3. Ampharos- Talenti 

4. Suicune - Craven Moorecox

5. Ampharos - NNES

6. Suicune - Hades

7. Ampharos - Guillermo Tello 

HoneyB

Y’all better be reading the facts/trivia

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897612efbe66131455d5d

This is hard I love both of them but Suicune is so majestic:bradley: Ampharos has the better shiny though:diane:

Step ya cookie up~ūüíč

3. Ampharos- Talenti 

4. Suicune - Craven Moorecox

5. Ampharos - NNES

6. Suicune - Hades

7. Ampharos - Guillermo Tello 

8. Ampharos - Joesuda

Knew you'd make fun of me

Archived