đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Matthew McConaughey now University Professor

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

Woolfsmck
12 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Oscar-winning actor Matthew McConaughey will join the University of Texas as a professor and will teach this fall in the university's Department of Radio-Television-Film.

McConaughey has been a visiting instructor at the flagship campus in Austin since 2015, and the university said in a statement Wednesday that the appointment recognizes his "outstanding work as a teacher and mentor."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/matthew-mcconaughey-named-professor-at-university-texas-1235227

Who is signing up? 

interesting...he's a pretty intelligent guy ...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/29/2019 at 6:13 AM, SamanthaC said:

Oscar-winning actor Matthew McConaughey will join the University of Texas as a professor and will teach this fall in the university's Department of Radio-Television-Film.

McConaughey has been a visiting instructor at the flagship campus in Austin since 2015, and the university said in a statement Wednesday that the appointment recognizes his "outstanding work as a teacher and mentor."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/matthew-mcconaughey-named-professor-at-university-texas-1235227

Who is signing up? 

Wow, I find it great news, because I believe that people who are not only good at academics and teaching but in practice should share their knowledge with the next generation and future professionals. I remember my experience at university when one of our teachers who worked on a TV channel was supposed to do a course for us. And this course was the best during the semester because it was professional in the theory part and even better when we started our projects. I didn't even need https://uk.edubirdie.com/buy-dissertations the service we had found at the start of the year with my friends. By the way, do you ever use this writing service to buy a dissertation, for example? We didn't even need it because she gave us so many tutorials. So, hope students will appreciate this one course and it will be good enough.

• 2 months later...
eillajones309

Thanks for providing convincing writing material. If you students want to get rid of all extra burden related to academic assignment and need dissertation assignment help service then visit SourceEssay.

Chromaticunt
8 minutes ago, eillajones309 said:

Thanks for providing convincing writing material. If you students want to get rid of all extra burden related to academic assignment and need dissertation assignment help service then visit SourceEssay.

Leave us alone! Get a job!

stupidlover

Congrats. Just watched him in The Gentlemen, his acting was so great (though The Greatest Showman still sucks)

vyniildisk

I just google him i m still dont understand the comments here. He js indeed very handsome 

vyniildisk

I just google him i m still dont understand the comments here. He js indeed very handsome 

Archived