💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New(?) Haus Labs Ambassador?

KNJ

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
14 minutes ago, KNJ said:

If you're talking about the promo shoot/her personal HL shots: if trying to show what the product really  looks like, an editorial like this, washed with multiple colored lights, makes no sense. Clock the diff between the pic and the video.

I love this too! But there has to be a balance, especially because makeup consumers are valuing creativity above quality these days. I like that she is showing how the products really look, but it is important to also see the potential editorial look that people can get and or create. You want to buy that eyeshadow because it could make you look as fantastic as that ad, not because it’s going to look like every other liquid eyeshadow or gloss. Makeup consumers buy off of potentiality. The potential it has to make you look amazing and creative. This is also important because she is selling online. You have to make the product look even better because people can’t just go into Sephora and try it. They have to commit to spending money on something they can’t see. As someone who buys a sh*t ton of makeup, and not cheap makeup, this concerned me.

I like Gaga’s idea to be real and show the real you, however, a little polishing never hurt anyone. There just needs to be a balance. Like you said, not so photoshopped that its unnatural and unattainable...but also not looking like me in middle school in the early 2000s using the old maybelline roll ons. 

⚯͛

Woolfsmck
13 hours ago, Reginald said:

Oh wow :vegas: I'm absolutely gagged right now. Based on these images, he seems really talented

yeah 
 seem like they are using existing knowledge about beauty and applying some artistic swoosh

also, the trans look is market that I didn't really know 
 since haus is a champion for lgbtq+  
 this area for sales and research should be important

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

18 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I love this too! But there has to be a balance, especially because makeup consumers are valuing creativity above quality these days. I like that she is showing how the products really look, but it is important to also see the potential editorial look that people can get and or create. You want to buy that eyeshadow because it could make you look as fantastic as that ad, not because it’s going to look like every other liquid eyeshadow or gloss. Makeup consumers buy off of potentiality. The potential it has to make you look amazing and creative. This is also important because she is selling online. You have to make the product look even better because people can’t just go into Sephora and try it. They have to commit to spending money on something they can’t see. As someone who buys a sh*t ton of makeup, and not cheap makeup, this concerned me.

I like Gaga’s idea to be real and show the real you, however, a little polishing never hurt anyone. There just needs to be a balance. Like you said, not so photoshopped that its unnatural and unattainable...but also not looking like me in middle school in the early 2000s using the old maybelline roll ons. 

True. But also HL/LG just wants to give you the tools to explore and play and help you do you and be an I do what I want queen. So I think the chosen intensity of this aspirational imagery benefits two-fold. One, explained above. But the second, is banking on the fact that in the week after everyone finally gets their HL,social and YT will be flooded with critiques/praises. All the pros and cons will be out at once. But then the second wave will prob be of ppl (including pros),  encouraged from jump, applying some serious creativity, showing off what they did, all the while illustrating HL products ' possibilities. That's one element of a possible plan where they don't have to do much more than be a good company with good products. That word of mouth is what will make it break Haus Labs.

Spoiler

Hope I make sense...fell asleep while typing :lana:

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Archived