game

Let’s play a game! Would you rather...?

MonsterMom

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe
6 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

@Marilyn MonHoe

Would you rather:

Listen to Jewels n Drugs on a loop for eternity or Why did you do that on a loop for eternity? :ladyhaha:

Jewels and Drugs for sure. Surprisingly I’ve grown an affinity for the song recently :ladyhaha:

Plus it’s way less repetitive so I would be able to stand it for eternity :vegas:

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marilyn MonHoe
4 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Jewels and Drugs for sure. Surprisingly I’ve grown an affinity for the song recently :ladyhaha:

Plus it’s way less repetitive so I would be able to stand it for eternity :vegas:

Would you rather lick the floor of a public bathroom or lick the bottom of an old pair of your shoes?

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Would you rather lick the floor of a public bathroom or lick the bottom of an old pair of your shoes?

I’m going to have to say the shoes...:selena:

MonsterDad
1 minute ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

She already does this...

She's married to me but her heart belongs to Gaga

FATCAT
2 hours ago, Bear said:

@FATCAT would you rather eat clam chowder or would you rather eat bisque? :oprah:

I would rather eat clam chowder, because it IS NOT BISQUE.

funny dog GIF

Purr more, hiss less.

rumours
1 hour ago, SamanthaC said:

@rumours would you rather meet Dolly for 10 minutes and never listen to her music or be able to only listen to Dolly's music forever.

:saladga:

I have too many other favorite artists to be able to only ever listen to Dolly till my death.... so I guess I’d meet her for 10 minutes, video tape it, and set it to background music that was Dolly’s. Then I’m “watching a video” and not listening to her music :trollga:

2 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

@rumours would you rather have a lifelong but sexless relationship with Mario Lopez or have one amazing night of fun with him and never see him again?

The latter

SharkmanthaC
12 minutes ago, rumours said:

:saladga:

I have too many other favorite artists to be able to only ever listen to Dolly till my death.... so I guess I’d meet her for 10 minutes, video tape it, and set it to background music that was Dolly’s. Then I’m “watching a video” and not listening to her music :trollga:

You weren’t supposed to outsmart the system. :ladyhaha:

she/her/hers

G U C C I
4 hours ago, MonsterMom said:

@LVbuttondown

Would you rather never drink again and go to Enigma or Never see Gaga in person, but you can still enjoy alcoholic beverages? 

act drunks GIF

I love gags with all my heart but I’m to young with to many drunk besties to give up my cocktails.

Glamourpuss
6 hours ago, MonsterMom said:

@Glamourpuss

Would you rather?

Own every pice of clothing, shoes and accessories Gaga is ever worn or meet her for 10 minutes?

That's easy... everything she's worn!

I've already met her. But even if I hadn't I'd be stupid not to take the outfits :tongue:

Davian
9 hours ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

@Davian

Would you rather have Bionic become the biggest album of all time or let ASIB flop and Gaga has no Oscar :lolga:

Omg:bradley::ladyhaha: I think I would not want Gaga to lose the ASIB praise and let Bionic flop... Idk tho because Bionic and Xtina definitely deserve it just as much but she had three successful albums before that and Gaga needed this succes.

Tho maybe that would have saved Xtina from flopping now:air:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian
8 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

@Davian 

Would you rather listen to Xtina or Gaga for the rest of your life? :trollga:

I would listen to DWUW on repeat:trollga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

A Hybrid

@ExMachina would you rather only be able to listen to Gaga for 1 song a day or only listen to the Gaga songs in my top 10 :ally:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Archived