Let’s play a game! Would you rather...?

MonsterMom

Featured Posts

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

@Davian

Would you rather have Bionic become the biggest album of all time or let ASIB flop and Gaga has no Oscar :lolga:

KatieJudasGaga4

@DiamondKing

Would you rather listen to The Edge of Glory for the rest of your life and only listen to that Gaga song and no other Gaga songs or never listen to an Ariana Grande song ever again?

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, MonsterMom said:

@KatieJudasGaga4

Would you rather:

Have Judas never exist or Have it be Gaga’s only hit song ( a one hit wonder)?

Have it be only Gaga's hit song :fan:

Spoiler

I'm joking, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to pick in my life. I'll go with Judas never existing because Shallow would still exist and Its my 2nd favorite song of all time so :sis:

MonsterMom
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Have it be only Gaga's hit song :fan:

Hide contents

I'm joking, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to pick in my life. I'll go with Judas never existing because Shallow would still exist and Its my 2nd favorite song of all time so :sis:

I almost died for a minute. I was like “ wow, she REALLY  likes that song :ladyhaha:

KatieJudasGaga4

@Teal Ambition

Would you rather have Sinner's Prayer tattooed on your arm & only listen to the song for the rest of your life or never watch a Friends episode ever again?

DiamondKing
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

@DiamondKing

Would you rather listen to The Edge of Glory for the rest of your life or never listen to an Ariana Grande song ever again?

Listen to TEOG for the rest of my life if it means that I can listen to other songs as well :vegas:

DiamondKing
3 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

@DiamondKing

Would you rather?

Have good taste in music or keep the taste you currently have :ladyhaha:?

I'll keep the superior taste that I have

tenor.gif?itemid=13021290

MonsterMom

@Animal Claws

Would you rather?

Meet Gaga for 30 minutes and never be able to come on GGD again or pass on meeting her and stay here with us forever! :ladyhaha:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, DiamondKing said:

Listen to TEOG for the rest of my life if it means that I can listen to other songs as well :vegas:

I worded this weird, I was typing too fast. I meant, TEOG is the only song from Gaga you can ever listen to. Your answer better be the same :triggered:

Archived