Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Let’s play a game! Would you rather...?

MonsterMom

Featured Posts

MonsterDad

@Blue Madonna

WYR...

Only listen to "Like a Virgin" for three hours per day for the rest of your life OR listen to all of Gaga's music as much and as often as you want.

She's married to me but her heart belongs to Gaga

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
39 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

@Teal Ambition

Would you rather have Sinner's Prayer tattooed on your arm & only listen to the song for the rest of your life or never watch a Friends episode ever again?

what is wrong with you :triggered:

only listen to that song!? 

Friends, I'm so sorry but I'll have to give up on you :bradley:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition

@KatieJudasGaga4 would you rather the Judas video be non existent or Gaga's aunt album be non existent? :staymad:

BAM!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

MonsterDad

@Gracious Gaga

WYR...

Be known as the second Gayest Man on Earth and listen to Gaga all day, every day OR

Be known as the Gayest Man on Earth but you can never listen to nor utter Gaga's name 

MonsterDad
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

@KatieJudasGaga4 would you rather the Judas video be non existent or Gaga's aunt album be non existent? :staymad:

BAM!

GIF by Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens

KatieJudasGaga4
8 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

BAM!

:bradley:

This is torture. I have to go with the Joanne :selena: Even though I love Joanne :neyde:

KatieJudasGaga4
15 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

@KatieJudasGaga4

Would you rather?

Marry a Gaga Stan with no money or marry a billionaire who HATES Gaga?

Marry a Gaga stan with no money. I wouldn't want to be around people who don't know what talent is :triggered:

MonsterDad

@Renie

One enema per day, administered by Lady Gaga herself OR

You find the man of your dreams who stans Gaga, loves your gay friends and will let you dress him up however you want.

1 hour ago, MonsterMom said:

@Renie

Would you rather? 

Date Gaga or Jackson from Grey’s? 

Um Gaga!!! Duh!!:v:

@MonsterMom Never see your kids again or have everything Gaga vanish from your life? :ally:

MonsterDad

@MonsterMom

A promotion to Gaga's "tit advisor" (your words) on a two-year contract but you can never speak of her or listen to her again thereafter OR

Tickets to one Gaga concert, front row, 1x per year for the rest of your life but no job working for Gaga.

@kyanewest If it was possible, would you rather spend a day at the beach with Lana listening to Elvis on the radio, or a day with Elvis on the beach listening to Lana on the radio? :oprah:

@FATCAT would you rather eat clam chowder or would you rather eat bisque? :oprah:

@Haroon would you rather have skin that changes color based on your emotions like a chameleon, or magic tattoos appear all over your body depicting what you did yesterday? :oprah:

@calmar would you rather the opporunity to travel the whole world for a year with next to no money to spend on the trip and struggling from accomodation to accomodation, or stay in only one random country for a year but live in complete luxury? :oprah:

@JustaMonster would you rather listen to only Gaga's singles and never hear an album track again, or only listen to album tracks and never hear any of the single again? :oprah:

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, Renie said:

Um Gaga!!! Duh!!:v:

@MonsterMom Never see your kids again or have everything Gaga vanish from your life? :ally:

You are so mean :bradley:. Obviously everything Gaga vanish from my life :messga:

MonsterMom
2 minutes ago, LeftoverPasta said:

@MonsterMom

A promotion to Gaga's "tit advisor" (your words) on a two-year contract but you can never speak of her or listen to her again thereafter OR

Tickets to one Gaga concert, front row, 1x per year for the rest of your life but no job working for Gaga.

Tickets to the concert and get to keeps listening to her 🎉

44 minutes ago, LeftoverPasta said:

@Renie

WYR, one hour with Gaga dressed as the Countess behind closed doors and never speak to  @MonsterMom again OR continue life as you are today?

running out waiting GIF by General Hospital

This so cruel! So so cruel!! If you want your wife back all you have to do is ask!!:ladyhaha:

But I’m sorry, the countess wins this one!! :laughga: ILY @MonsterMom Maybe she’ll let you join!!!

Archived