news

Billboard prediction: No ASIB for AOTY 2020

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

They should stay tracking charts and leave experts do the rest.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Henri Bardot

lover is awful, it has only one good song. and that shoudlnt be nominated for aoty. and it will probably win :awkney:

i wouldnt be mad if beyoncé or billie won. the rest im not sure

pooiota

Mana Mahad
9 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

But ASIB is 100 times better than any of the other ones :triggered:

Nope lover is better.

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

Nope lover is better.

Lover is full of skips and i can’t stand the aged aesthetic

8 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Lover as album of the year :saladga:

I mean. Homecoming, even tho I also do not praise Bey that much, at least has some F*CKIN big ass arrangments for each track. They worked on it. Whoever did them, created a whole new musical experience for those tracks.

Lover is a total non event, with bland production and basic lyrics. How could it even be nominated I really don't get it.

Non-event predicted to sell 900k first week which is biggest debut since 2017. It is her highest rated album on metacritic too. 

Ziggy
11 hours ago, Bradley said:

A Star Is Born definitely stands a higher chance at getting a nom than Homecoming.

Yes Homecoming was acclaimed, but it wasn't streamed 2 billion times like A Star Is Born was, and ASIB is an Oscar movie that also WON one Oscar and some Grammys. It's acclaimed as well, and the Grammys have been increasingly recognising soundtracks over the years (Black Panther everybody?).

A Star Is Born is also original. Homecoming is just the live version of previously recorded songs.

Agreed, she should *definitely* win best live vocal, though, because she was phenomenal on there 

Tbh, I loved Ellies and Lizzo's albums but I dont think they deserve the AOTY or the nomination. They are good but both lack something to me. I wasn't blown away by neither. 

TimisaMonster

Lover JUST came out...such a flop ASIB paid dust 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Gracious Gaga said:

Well obviously.  There was only one hit off that album 

Last years AOTY winner didn't have any hits though. (I love the album, but If I'm being honest.)

Archived