💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard prediction: No ASIB for AOTY 2020

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Damn I thought Lover was released after the deadline but yeah, it’s most likely going to be there. I’m not sure if they’d give it Album of the Year but has a great chance to get Pop Vocal Album when I want Billie to take it. 

Still pissed Melodrama didn’t even get a Pop Vocal Album nomination tho! It SHOULD have taken that at least. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagannefrancc
4 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Dude, Joanne won Pop Solo performance, at this point anything can happen. Even Summerboy or Retro Dance Freak could get Record and Song of the Year after that. 

dance in the dark teas  (nominated)

Biggest Fan

Did shallow already got a Grammy ?

or why is this song not nominated 

đŸ€–

11 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

Damn I thought Lover was released after the deadline but yeah, it’s most likely going to be there. I’m not sure if they’d give it Album of the Year but has a great chance to get Pop Vocal Album when I want Billie to take it. 

Still pissed Melodrama didn’t even get a Pop Vocal Album nomination tho! It SHOULD have taken that at least. 

I'm always going to be mad about BTW and Melodrama getting no Grammy wins- more particularly about the latter, as of recent. I still cant believe they wouldn't give Lorde a solo performance when she was nominated for goddamn AOTY.

3 points in and ready for more

Just now, Biggest Fan said:

Did shallow already got a Grammy ?

or why is this song not nominated 

Yeah, Shallow's eligibility was for last year, where it won two Grammys!

I think the team might push INLA or ARUTW for this round.

truthteller

it's their fault not making Always Remember Us This Way a single and release I'll Never Love Again (Live Version) to push the album

Biggest Fan
3 minutes ago, Miel said:

Yeah, Shallow's eligibility was for last year, where it won two Grammys!

I think the team might push INLA or ARUTW for this round.

Those songs are wonderful  :bradley:

đŸ€–

gagaisitalian

Kind of obvious, right?

ASIB had one single. So much good music from other deserving artists has come after ASIB. Gaga had her moment winning the Grammy and Oscar for Shallow which is the only song they even pushed for awards in the first place.

10 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Kind of obvious, right?

ASIB had one single. So much good music from other deserving artists has come after ASIB. Gaga had her moment winning the Grammy and Oscar for Shallow which is the only song they even pushed for awards in the first place.

Good point. We'll see, in the next few months, if her team decides to push any more songs from the album.

17 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

Kind of obvious, right?

So dumb to not release ARUTW as a single

Archived