Taylor Swift Country + Pop :bradley:

Her first Las Vegas double residency :bradley:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
1 hour ago, DiamondKing said:

This!

My ANTI show as at a stadium and it was still daylight when my show was over :interestinga:

OT: I hope she comes to Germany this time :pray:

Is Rihanna worth seeing live?

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

Is Rihanna worth seeing live?

She's a bit lazy when it comes to singing but other than that she has a great stage presence and the whole crowd was dancing after a few songs. The energy was insane! So I would definitely recommend it :)

Bradley
2 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

She's a bit lazy when it comes to singing but other than that she has a great stage presence and the whole crowd was dancing after a few songs. The energy was insane! So I would definitely recommend it :)

Loud Tour and Diamonds World Tour were actually quite positively reviewed. Anti World Tour was praised for its energy but the production omg. :air:

If she visits somewhere near me, I'd definitely go see her but I dont even know if she wants to stay in the music industry :bradley:

Spock
6 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Taylor Swift Enigma is coming :bradley:

Taylor Swift Country + Pop :bradley:

Her first Las Vegas double residency :bradley:

Imagine the grosses :air: 

who will love me when the night is over

DiamondKing
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Loud Tour and Diamonds World Tour were actually quite positively reviewed. Anti World Tour was praised for its energy but the production omg. :air:

If she visits somewhere near me, I'd definitely go see her but I dont even know if she wants to stay in the music industry :bradley:

The lighting was really bad imo. If it wasn't for the screens you wouldn't have seen her :awkney: The Diamonds World Tour looked so great, I wish I would have seen it live :bradley:

Let's hope for the best :bradley:

The break probably won’t be too long.  I’m guessing she’ll start touring in the first half of next year.  I really hope she does some stadium shows though - the demand is enough to pull off another stadium tour.  But if she does end up doing arenas, she better have multiple dates in those cities since she’s downsizing and those tickets will probably be so pricey but sell out fast :cryga:

hankhatesyouall

Gosh, these Taylor Swift avatars give me PTSD. 

Hopefully, she retires for good.

Spock
17 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

oh look, it's that pressed user in a Taylor thread again. Once again, you don't have to click on Taylor threads if you don't want to see Taylor avis, same as I don't want to click on these threads and see your dusty David Duchovny avi 

don't forget to stream Taylor's seventh SMASH hit, critically acclaimed studio album "Lover" (available on all streaming platforms now) on the way out

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

48 minutes ago, hankhatesyouall said:

So it will be better to not click Taylor threads for you health ı guess? Or maybe you should stream lover for better health. 

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think she will do an arena tour, that means either higher prices or more dates and she said she doesnt want to release an album and be on tour, album, tour... 

Most of the songs  from her last album worked very well live but with this one...  it is a whole  different thing... she should just sing with a guitar and sing, no dancers or big production needed. 

Archived