💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor holding off on “Lover” tour/ No stadiums

MessyTop

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

She is probably renegotiating her touring contract. 

taylor swift shrug GIF

Bookmark me.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock
47 minutes ago, RudraCNG said:

She won't come to my country as usual so idc :madge:

Idk, she’s saying this but i think it’s mostly PR. 

There were reports in local South American press that her team was looking into booking venues there for next year, insiders saying she would be doing more arenas than stadiums, and in the press release that went out for the Paris show next week she said that she was going to visit places she never had been before. So you never know!

and also right after those quotes she said she had meetings for the tour after the interview, so of course she knows when she’s going to tour lol

who will love me when the night is over

JohnnyVersace

Tbh I don't like stadium tours as much as I do arenas. Unless you're sitting close, it just feels way to removed. Joanne felt so WRONG in an arena I can't even tell you :awkney:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Tbh I don't like stadium tours as much as I do arenas. Unless you're sitting close, it just feels way to removed. Joanne felt so WRONG in an arena I can't even tell you :awkney:

Personally, I disagree. Joanne Tour at AT&T San Fran was fantastic experience for me. I love the energy. :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JohnnyVersace
43 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Personally, I disagree. Joanne Tour at AT&T San Fran was fantastic experience for me. I love the energy. :giveup:

To be fair, my date was also the rainy Citi Field show where the stage/lighting were literally broken :triggered:

Spock

I really hope she goes back to arenas, I feel like the vibe of the album isn't meant for stadiums. There are no straight up bangers and the lyrics are quite intimate. 

Even though she made the Reputation shows feel really intimate (her speeches :giveup:), something was kind of off.

Also I hate shows that start when it's still daylight :interestinga:

who will love me when the night is over

Nightwing

Makes sense. And I don't even like the fact that artists tour after every single album. It's, kind of, overkill. Also, I don't care how much people say they love touring and performing, I just know it gets exhausting and frustrating. At some point, I'm sure it just becomes like going to work when you really don't feel like it.

Anyway, arenas are always better. And I look forward to the tour whenever it happens. Hopefully this is one I'll be able to go to.

DiamondKing
11 minutes ago, Spock said:

This!

My ANTI show as at a stadium and it was still daylight when my show was over :interestinga:

OT: I hope she comes to Germany this time :pray:

It's a big album and she's wildly popular- I think if she took it a little slower, the demand will still be present. Good for her.

As a new "Swiftie", I will be excited for when she decides to do a tour!

3 points in and ready for more

Maybe she should do a Dive Bar tour ssksksksksjkljlk;

1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I went to the same show! The stage was so small, but her presence literally took up the whole stadium and all 50k felt it.

At least that's what my friends on the nsoebleeds said. I was on the field floor :teehee:

3 points in and ready for more

geopang

I don’t believe this for a second. This is a girl who is a huge business woman and money always seems to be in the forefront, so I wouldn’t be surprised if a tour is announced within the next few months

Itsbrenda

Artists go through ups and downs and things so she deserves a break. I also don’t think Lover is a stadium sized album. It’s more like a big arena tour in more places/smaller capacities. 

32 minutes ago, Spock said:

I really hope she goes back to arenas, I feel like the vibe of the album isn't meant for stadiums. There are no straight up bangers and the lyrics are quite intimate. 

Even though she made the Reputation shows feel really intimate (her speeches :giveup:), something was kind of off.

21 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

This!

My ANTI show as at a stadium and it was still daylight when my show was over :interestinga:

OT: I hope she comes to Germany this time :pray:

Stream Daylight :stalkga:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Archived