Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sarah Tanno DM's a Fan

Gam

Featured Posts

EDDwzEgXkAIdo92?format=jpg&name=large

What do we think ladies? :reductive:
lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite

I think Little Sadists need to stop harrassing people but also she needs to just block and move on, she looks pathetic dm'ing someone like that. She works for Lady Gaga. Those Little Bitches don't. 

GagaUnderYou

Who is the person she DM'd? What have they been saying? It really sucks that she has to personally DM someone to stop bullying her.

GagaUnderYou
2 minutes ago, Chris Martin said:

:reductive:post some ENIGMA make up pics for her then.

Tbh Gaga has a lot to do with it as well, she wanted to look like a video game character :ohwell: If Gaga didn't like the way she looked she wouldn't approve it by Sarah. I'm sure Sarah does what she's told for the most part. 

Diamond Heart

God this fanbase is horrible to this woman :triggered:
Imagine actually harassing someone because you dont like Gaga's makeup, ****ing vile. 
:saladga:

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Tbh Gaga has a lot to do with it as well, she wanted to look like a video game character :ohwell: If Gaga didn't like the way she looked she wouldn't approve it by Sarah. I'm sure Sarah does what she's told for the most part. 

I don't think Video game character = ugly makeup :poot:

GagaUnderYou
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

I don't think Video game character = ugly makeup :poot:

I agree, but at the end of the day Gaga has a say on how her makeup is done. Sarah probably has lot of ideas and suggestions for her. 

RenegAde

Iv seen so many hurtful things said about her work and if I were her I would quit can't have some brats discredit my work so blatantly and rudely just cause they have Twitter 

Teal Ambition

Okay but I need the background story to this :oprah:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived