💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sarah Tanno DM's a Fan

Gam

Featured Posts

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Adarsh said:

Then why are you wasting your time on this forum? Omg someone call Pat Mcgrath, we have found her successor :udidnt: 

BKurI15c_400x400.jpg

what does me being on a pop forum have to do with gaga's make up artist? realizashun

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GreenDiamond
5 minutes ago, notryanripley said:

she has a right to defend herself and we should all be calling out fans who encourage toxic behaviour. we must not allow bullies to stomp over victims, periodT

We have to protect her ofc but if bully asked u to go out and fight with him would u say yes? If you do, you only enhance his behaviour and it does u nothing good. Now put that in online monsters comunity 

Tara defending herself from 2156152665 twitter monsters?

Would that really help her?

Zander

I feel for Sarah... You get your dream job and then you get everyone telling you that you're not good enough. I know it must be tempting to look at what people are saying about you but she just... shouldn't. 

It's ok to not like her work but its not ok to go out of your way to make that known to her and bully her.

These fans are out of control sometimes ! Especially how they were going crazy on the comments of the Vogue Italia magazine. I want an new Gaga magazine as much as the next, but there will be plenty coming up. Gaga's make-up isn't even that bad.

Why is there ALWAYS some drama  around make up

omg its just chemicals on face

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

I remember seeing the comedian Sarah Silverman respond to one of her twitter trolls with kindness and love, and it ended up being a really nice thing (article here).

I bet that's what Sarah Tanno is trying to do as well. It's not about being insecure or fueling the fire, it's about trying to make a real human connection. Responding with a sassy clapback like she did before might be satisfying but it accomplishes nothing. Really trying to talk to this person might, you never know. 

RAMROD

Good. Confront them trolls, Sarah! Ask them to cash you ousside! Faec to faec! :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ladylinners

I feel so bad for Sarah. It is one thing to dislike her work but it's another thing to bully her over and over again. It is also one thing to constructively criticise and another thing to spew hatred. 

Sarah sent a DM to someone asking why they are bullying her, and the person then openly posts it. That is not only disrespectful, but again, bullying. But I guess it's easier to drag someone than speaking about your feelings.

Tom Bradley

ugh Jesus this thread is GROSS. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, but why do you all feel the need to express it, especially DIRECTLY to Sarah. She is a human being who has worked extremely hard to get in her position and is constantly being torn down by bullies. Imagine if you had worked your whole life to achieve your dream, finally achieved it, and then have it constantly overshadowed by the amount of online hate. 

Gaga has worked with people who have taken advantage of her and treated her like sh*t, and even though gaga loves Sarah, you all feel the need to bully her.

her message to this stan was a brilliant want to respond to it, directly and maturely. If I was her I would have lost my sh*t with you all by now.

remember she is a human being with actual feelings, as some of you seem to forget that as you just sit behind screens all day trolling.

@mods please permaban everybody who is bullying Sarah in this thread as it quite clearly goes against the rules of this site.

River

I think she's right.

a bunch of  insecure keyboard bullies are so scared face to face (we have some of them here btw).

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

ALGAYDO

People really being so shitty on here... go be a Stan of Azealia Banks or some other trash artist instead of one that promoted online kindness or something. 

11 minutes ago, Mustang said:

Why is there ALWAYS some drama  around make up

omg its just chemicals on face

I don't know much about makeup but I know it means a lot more to people than just being chemicals on the face, people take it very seriously

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

4 minutes ago, Gam said:

I don't know much about makeup but I know it means a lot more to people than just being chemicals on the face, people take it very seriously

You’re right I exaggerated on my reply.

I hear about all these beauty dramas and its just beyond my comprehension as to why they happen so often :shrug:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Archived