Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sarah Tanno DM's a Fan

Gam

Featured Posts

whocares
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

because of her horrible make up skills :lolly:

But, isn’t Gaga her boss? I’m sure Gaga tells her how she wants the makeup and Sarah just does as requested.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should be entitled to have a social media for her friends and her co workers and literally all she gets is hate from Gaga “fans” who would whine and call it bullying if a straight person even kind of treated them the way they treat her 

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, scarlxrd said:

But, isn’t Gaga her boss? I’m sure Gaga tells her how she wants the makeup and Sarah just does as requested.

gaga is too humble to tell anyone is fired unless they REALLY did something horrible ala troy.

4 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

umm.. because of her horrible make up skills? :lolly:

I wonder exactly where the people in your life failed you. Where you think that people DESERVE to be treated horribly and harassed online all the time? What happened to your heart? I’m genuinely worried that you think this is normal and I don’t see how someone can be a fan of Gaga who preaches promoting online kindness but in the same breath you think someone DESERVES to be dragged. Go be a fan of someone else if you’re gonna be toxic here

Phoebe Buffay
2 minutes ago, Jed said:

I wonder exactly where the people in your life failed you. Where you think that people DESERVE to be treated horribly and harassed online all the time? What happened to your heart? I’m genuinely worried that you think this is normal and I don’t see how someone can be a fan of Gaga who preaches promoting online kindness but in the same breath you think someone DESERVES to be dragged. Go be a fan of someone else if you’re gonna be toxic here

ma'am this is a mcdonalds....

MEDONER

Disgusting. If I were Gaga I'd write a tweet saying "STOP HARASSING MY MOTHERF*CKING MAKE-UP ARTIST YOU LITTLE PIECES OF SH*T" :saladga:

AJRocketMan

She did it in a very respectable way. I would’ve done the same thing. Of course, the people here who don’t like her (for whatever ridiculous reason) are going to make her look bad, but I think it’s very mature to take the direct approach and ask for the reason behind the perpetrator’s behavior.

GreenDiamond

This is highly unhealthy idk why Gaga or someone else goes and teach her about interaction with rabid fans, she is only ading fuel to fire

2 minutes ago, GreenDiamond said:

This is highly unhealthy idk why Gaga or someone else goes and teach her about interaction with rabid fans, she is only ading fuel to fire

This

Guest Adarsh
22 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

umm.. because of her horrible make up skills? :lolly:

As if you’re an expert lmao what a clown 🤡 

Phoebe Buffay
Just now, Adarsh said:

As if you’re an expert lmao what a clown 🤡 

i for sure am not an expert but i can for sure tell when someone does makeup horribly. :flop:

Florian

I still wonder why Gaga hasn't spoken out about this already... I mean she's preaching for online kindness and campaining against cyber-bullying yet she doesn't say a word when someone from her very close circle get bullied on a daily basis. 

Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

i for sure am not an expert but i can for sure tell when someone does makeup horribly. :flop:

Then why are you wasting your time on this forum? Omg someone call Pat Mcgrath, we have found her successor :udidnt: 

Archived