💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady gagas biggest career mistakes or misteps

RenegAde

Featured Posts

BloodyM

I think the first proper mistake was not releasing Sheisse as the first or second single for BTW. Also, would have loved if BTW was a bit more heavy electro so to avoid all the Madonna remarks and I still believe that it could have been as big as Bad Romance. 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
26 minutes ago, radioactive said:

going completely silent after the oscars (other than releasing a flop makeup brand) i’ve never seen this much love from the GP for her, and she did NOTHING. thinking about that makes my blood boil.

also employing Sarah and doing the vegas residency? wtf was that about?

So you are among the sarah/enigma /haus labs hate part of gaga daily ,? Shame

I agree with you  tho she didn't utilize the hype from award season even met gala so sad 

ShayCristoforo

Unfortunately, while I liked ARTPOP, the only major missteps in my opinion happened during that era.

Aside from that, on an overall level... maybe also overworking herself and becoming subservient to the industry and to her fans, without realizing her own sense of self.

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

RenegAde
15 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

The french skam series gay couple Lukas and Elliot! They're so cute!

52648005_2379275352359328_90323542611245

We got a DWUW and as a sort of reparation we have Till it Happens to you! Ireleasing something with such a strong empowering  ballad!

Dwuw is misunderstood but the video is irky

gagaxsebert
2 hours ago, RahrahWitch said:

R. Kelly, Should've been a Duet with Xtina from the beginning.

Should’ve been the solo version definitely not the Xtina duet

Used to be HighRoad

RenegAde
25 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

I think the first proper mistake was not releasing Sheisse as the first or second single for BTW. Also, would have loved if BTW was a bit more heavy electro so to avoid all the Madonna remarks and I still believe that it could have been as big as Bad Romance. 

An angle

radioactive
36 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

So you are among the sarah/enigma /haus labs hate part of gaga daily ,? Shame

ariana grande and what about it GIF

Woolfsmck

letting fans see her stoned or drunk ...

not that she isn't human, but its not really a look that fans need to see very much of ...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Spoiling us in the beggining

look where we are now, she barely talk to us cuz of the demands :smh:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Itsbrenda

The whole of ARTPOP, the chord progression of Born This Way (song) & wearing fur in 2013. 

Her biggest achievements are The Fame Monster, 2015 rebrand/covers/C2C, Joanne (huge promotions that redefined her in the public eye) & A Star is Born. 

geopang
3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Everything after ARTPOP

Unpopular opinion, but I agree. Although I loved Cheek to Cheek.

Not a lot of things in her career bother me too much, honestly. But! The one things that always gets me are the nominations her and her team sent in for the 2012 Grammy Awards.

Not submitting a nomination for BTW (other than video) or TEOG in anything was such a bad idea. I don't know if they had a strategy, but I personally still seethe about it.

It might have at least gotten her more nominations, and maybe a win outside of the general field.

3 points in and ready for more

DontDoubtDavid

To me, her career took a slight downfall when she did Judas. Love the song, but not single material imho. Everything about the Judas era felt controversial just to be controversial, and people weren't buying it.

Then her second mistake was the last-minute change to DWUW instead of Venus as the second single of ARTPOP.  Venus is far superior and super experimental, and the sudden change immediately left a sour taste in my mouth (now that I know why it all happened, it makes sense). But that era had potential...

Glad she's made a comeback tho.

Archived