💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady gagas biggest career mistakes or misteps

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde
1 minute ago, MadeInManu said:

I think working with friends is cool, at least till some point, but then you can't work with them forever cause in some way it's a fear of receive a 'no' anytime and you say yes to all she wants even though it is not good enough. I don't know if you understand me 

Yeah I do and that's what I'm saying 

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lilmonzter

Nothing, she was as true  to herself as she can each era! I dont think there's anything she would change about her career so do I!

She's not one of those perfect pop princesses who pretend to have no flaws she has always shown herself to be very vulnerable normal flawed human being who makes bad choices and working with R.Kelly is one of them! As a reparation or maybe by chance we got a Till it happens to you! Similarly due to ARTPOP negative reception she had to check herself and that led her to winning her a classical grammy which she shares with Tony Bennett! And she did the Oscar's tribute performance also which kinda got so much positive buzz and great press! Not many people can claim to have such an acclaimed career she will always be a true Original! :vegas:

Sing C'est la vie 

Lemondeduerl

- Not releasing the BTWB tour dvd

- Releasing an improvised video for TEOG isntead of waiting more and make a video that matches the epicness of the song

- Using R. Kelly as a feature instead of Xtina or another female singer or rapper. Not releasing the video was a good choice actually.

- Not releasing Venus as a proper single with a proper video.

- Same for Manicure, Sexxx Dreams or Gypsy

- Giving up too soon on ARTPOP

- Not releasing the Artrave dvd

- Giving up too soon on PI

- MR could be more elaborated (This is more a personal opinion cause the song had success)

- Again the Joanne Tour dvd...

I wouldn't say Enigma a mistake or mistep but I just don't like too much the artistic choices but well, that's my personal opinion.

:)

RAMROD

Pushing thru with the tour even tho she is in pain, and did not fire Troy much early on for forcing her to do that, which caused her to permanently broke her body now. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Thraumatica

The DWUW music video. If that thing leaks or gets in the wrong hands.. she will be in trouble for a long time.

RenegAde
10 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

Nothing, she was as true  to herself as she can each era! I dont think there's anything she would change about her career so do I!

She's not one of those perfect pop princesses who pretend to have no flaws she has always shown herself to be very vulnerable normal flawed human being who makes bad choices and working with R.Kelly is one of them! As a reparation or maybe by chance we got a Till it happens to you! Similarly due to ARTPOP negative reception she had to check herself and that led her to winning her a classical grammy which she shares with Tony Bennett! And she did the Oscar's tribute performance also which kinda got so much positive buzz and great press! Not many people can claim to have such an acclaimed career she will always be a true Original! :vegas:

Valid points ,I dont think we understand what do what you want meant

RenegAde
23 minutes ago, Lilmonzter said:

Your profile picture is cute who are they?

Benji

ARTPOP

The album, the promo, the singles... so much of this album was mishandled that it’s frustrating.  Conceptually, the ideas at the start of the era and the sound of the demos are far, far more interesting than what was delivered.  This doesn’t fall on Gaga though, the label and her team carry a lot of the blame.

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, joseahm95 said:

The DWUW music video. If that thing leaks or gets in the wrong hands.. she will be in trouble for a long time.

Havnt we already the seen the bad parts of it 

Not releasing BTW until May, she should have wrapped up TMBT in March and released the album then. Also there should only been 3 singles.

radioactive

going completely silent after the oscars (other than releasing a flop makeup brand) i’ve never seen this much love from the GP for her, and she did NOTHING. thinking about that makes my blood boil.

also employing Sarah and doing the vegas residency? wtf was that about?

Thraumatica
22 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Havnt we already the seen the bad parts of it 

I don’t think it was the bad parts only. It literally was just a tease of the video. I’m pretty sure the whole thing is sexual af.

Lilmonzter
24 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Your profile picture is cute who are they?

The french skam series gay couple Lukas and Elliot! They're so cute!

52648005_2379275352359328_90323542611245

27 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Valid points ,I dont think we understand what do what you want meant

We got a DWUW and as a sort of reparation we have Till it Happens to you! Ireleasing something with such a strong empowering  ballad!

Sing C'est la vie 

Archived