💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady gagas biggest career mistakes or misteps

RenegAde

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

- not letting Paparazzi finish its chart run before releasing Bad Romance

- Judas being released as a single instead of TEOG or other more GP-friendly song

- using R. Kelly as a feature dor DWUW

- releasing Perfect Illusion as the lead single

- not using the post-ASIB/ Shallow hype as a promo tool for LG6

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy
22 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Let's get deep y'all 

I think she's had an amazing career so far even more than we her fans like to admit ,she is literally in the top 5 music acts today that being said ,for me I think i notice that she gets too close with her staff and forks this needles bonds ,in a way that they sort of turn to yes people or take advantage of her , all her lows in her career are somehow linked to someone in her team mishandling something  etc

Guys I need y'all to tell me more and educate and share your opinion about her mistakes or what you wish she can take back .this is just for the purpose of interesting conversation.  It could be anything just share your opinion .

and try to respectful because no gaga slander will be tolerated here ..   I'll personally drag your behind :lana:

I think a lot of artists are that close with their team tbh. You're bound to be with how much time y'all spend together especially when you're an act like Gaga who really fought her way in and definitely did not just walk into an industry contract. It reminds me a lot of Lizzo's team as well. The similarity, they both worked themselves to the bone to get to where they are.

Now contrast that with someone like Beyonce who is very very great with her team, but has been in this business for decades and has had multiple teams (from DC to her dad managing her to now). She's not as publicly effusive with them and, I think, structures less from pure collaboration and more "I have this vision, what are your ideas for contributing to it". I see it very much linked to how someone got into the industry. DC came in much like old Motown stars so it wasn't like this scrappy group of friends making it big, meanwhile it's *always* been that for Gaga even as haus members rotate in and out. It's not a diss to Gaga or Bey, and I hope no one sees it like that, just a point of comparison for why Gaga is how she is with her team.

4 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I got the idea behind the vomit skit ,not her brightest moment but I got it .

well yeah there was a meaning... but... not all art is for all people... and that kind of art just feed the believe of other people that gaga is out of her mind... not that we care of those people... but if a lot of people think like that... hel legacy would not be that bright... but that is not a porblem anymore with the joanne and the ASIB era's reputation is saved... that's my opinion.. sometimes being so avant-garde is not that good...

RenegAde
1 minute ago, Jake Deyton said:

Releasing Judas as the second single instead of The Edge of Glory 

Teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

dynamite
2 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Didn't you just make that usher DWUW thread 

Yeah but I was just reporting something we didn't know, I didn't comment on the choice of duet lol :vegas:

Although now I have and it's clear Usher would have been better :laughga:

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

- not letting Paparazzi finish its chart run before releasing Bad Romance

- Judas being released as a single instead of TEOG or other more GP-friendly song

- using R. Kelly as a feature dor DWUW

- releasing Perfect Illusion as the lead single

- not using the post-ASIB/ Shallow hype as a promo tool for LG6

After evaluating this response I have come to the conclusion that no element of falshood can be found in it ,it  is void of lies and dishonesty but  full of facts ,points and lessons...thank you :lana:

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Yeah but I was just reporting something we didn't know, I didn't comment on the choice of duet lol :vegas:

Although now I have and it's clear Usher would have been better :laughga:

It even makes me more mad that she's  used rkelly cuz usher was literally right there at her disposal ,and moreover he had somewhat of a career back then

RenegAde
7 minutes ago, Isaax said:

well yeah there was a meaning... but... not all art is for all people... and that kind of art just feed the believe of other people that gaga is out of her mind... not that we care of those people... but if a lot of people think like that... hel legacy would not be that bright... but that is not a porblem anymore with the joanne and the ASIB era's reputation is saved... that's my opinion.. sometimes being so avant-garde is not that good...

Yeah I guess I can see your point .fair 

10 hours ago, Isaax said:

OMG Let a fan vomit on her.... and all the wired unesesary **** she did in the ARTPOP era... love the album tho... but she was not okay and not stable.. I mean you can be wierd... but with some class you know?

just for the sake of the record, swine at sxsw was a performance with millie brown, the same performance artist from the monster ball’s exorcist interlude 
 so, fwiw, just a bit of exposition and clarification on the fan mentioned in the comment, narrative context feels relevant here (if you were talking about sxswine, if not, feel free to disregard)

TINDER

She should have released the lead that was planned in March/April.

Or just after the pregnancy tweet, the hype was amazing she could have gotten her 5th no.1 song so easily.

And the album in in may/june, the sales would have been high and good!

In July she shoulda have released her 2nd single which would have been an easy top 10 maybe a top5. But here we are now waiting for the announcement that she is really coming.

I am tinder

RenegAde
3 minutes ago, SherlockPart2 said:

She should have released the lead that was planned in March/April.

Or just after the pregnancy tweet, the hype was amazing she could have gotten her 5th no.1 song so easily.

And the album in in may/june, the sales would have been high and good!

In July she shoulda have released her 2nd single which would have been an easy top 10 maybe a top5. But here we are now waiting for the announcement that she is really coming.

Okay PR manager ...first of all we don't even know if any single was ready by March 

TINDER
1 minute ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Okay PR manager ...first of all we don't even know if any single was ready by March 

I think a really well known reliable source Mr. S confirmed that there were plans for a march/April release, well I don't know then!

I am tinder

Sugar Baby

Releasing JUDAS as the second single instead of The Edge Of Glory.

TEOG would have been a #1 hit following BTW and the hype from TEOG would have made the 3rd single a Top 3 hit 

and of course making the original video for TEOG 

RenegAde

8 minutes ago, Sugar Baby said:

Releasing JUDAS as the second single instead of The Edge Of Glory.

TEOG would have been a #1 hit following BTW and the hype from TEOG would have been the 3rd single a Top 3 hit 

and of course it making the original video for TEOG 

Agree

MadeInManu

I think working with friends is cool, at least till some point, but then you can't work with them forever cause in some way it's a fear of receive a 'no' anytime and you say yes to all she wants even though it is not good enough. I don't know if you understand me 

Archived