💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady gagas biggest career mistakes or misteps

RenegAde

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Nothing is a mistake but simply a lesson for her own personal growth. The music business is risky and not everyone is going to like it. This is Gaga's job, as a public figure she can't just quit her job and find a new one like how we could quit a job and start over. She has the right idea about taking the past with her. A lot of people saying ARTPOP is a mistake but for me personally that her greatest "mistake", that album is full of rage, passion, and creativity and she believed in that album so much. The album wasn't executed the way she hoped it was going to but that doesn't mean it was a "mistake". **** happens. 

sorry I got deep

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RenegAde
1 minute ago, Gam said:

Oh true, everything but Applause

Thank god you realized the sin in your response and repented..Train wreck avoided ,:lana:

OMG Let a fan vomit on her.... and all the wired unesesary **** she did in the ARTPOP era... love the album tho... but she was not okay and not stable.. I mean you can be wierd... but with some class you know? like Fame monster.. or born this way... american Horror story.. that is good ass wierd.. 

DoremonLove
1 minute ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Nothing is a mistake but simply a lesson for her own personal growth. The music business is risky and not everyone is going to like it. This is Gaga's job, as a public figure she can't just quit her job and find a new one like how we could quit a job and start over. She has the right idea about taking the past with her. A lot of people saying ARTPOP is a mistake but for me personally that her greatest "mistake", that album is full of rage, passion, and creativity and she believed in that album so much. The album wasn't executed the way she hoped it was going to but that doesn't mean it was a "mistake". **** happens. 

Well said. Its  not mistakes its lessons we need.:applause:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Sepsami
10 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Huh? Superbowl, joanne an amazing album, great performance in a star is born which got her acclaim and oscar and several awards are a mistake.:bye:

Let's not forget iconic grammy/oscar performances :diane:

RenegAde
2 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

sorry I got deep

Your rant touched my soul girl:messga:.. so many points were made  ..she really believed in ARTPOP so much and spent a fortune on that era. but going back to what I said In the original post someone in her team is always responsible for mishandling stuff 

RenegAde
4 minutes ago, Isaax said:

OMG Let a fan vomit on her.... and all the wired unesesary **** she did in the ARTPOP era... love the album tho... but she was not okay and not stable.. I mean you can be wierd... but with some class you know? like Fame monster.. or born this way... american Horror story.. that is good ass wierd.. 

I got the idea behind the vomit skit ,not her brightest moment but I got it .

Ziggy

Tour DVDs. I mean, c'mon. You spend that much money on making sure the tours *look* phenomenal and you don't even do a proper release? ARTPOP's would have been easy since she live-streamed the French show ffs. It just irks me because we'll see retrospectives and they'll pretty much only use MB footage because that's all people have of her tours. That's bananas to me. It doesn't need to be perfect, but releasing *something* is better than just having giant holes in your career. Now, I can forgive TFB and JWT because especially with JWT idk how much was shot so it may not have been possible to do a tour dvd, but BTWB and AP are weird to me and I can't fathom why you'd make something *so* grand, have to cancel said tour and then not drop a dvd for the fans who couldn't see it.

RenegAde
9 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

that's hella exagerated cause she's been able to make a huge comeback from ARTPOP by years of rebranding herself :triggered:

Many musicians would have just faded into obscurity after a meh era like ARTPOP (I'm talking commercially, not artistically cuz ARTPOP was bomb :lolly:)

We can name a few :lolly:

RenegAde
1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

Tour DVDs. I mean, c'mon. You spend that much money on making sure the tours *look* phenomenal and you don't even do a proper release? ARTPOP's would have been easy since she live-streamed the French show ffs. It just irks me because we'll see retrospectives and they'll pretty much only use MB footage because that's all people have of her tours. That's bananas to me. It doesn't need to be perfect, but releasing *something* is better than just having giant holes in your career. Now, I can forgive TFB and JWT because especially with JWT idk how much was shot so it may not have been possible to do a tour dvd, but BTWB and AP are weird to me and I can't fathom why you'd make something *so* grand, have to cancel said tour and then not drop a dvd for the fans who couldn't see it.

Boils down to mismanagement by her team gaga shouldnt be in charge or things like that somone probably sat on it 

dynamite
11 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

I was waiting for your response ...knew you were going to say rkelly :ladyhaha:

Oh why? I think this is the first time I've ever said anything bad about that :laughga:

RenegAde
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Oh why? I think this is the first time I've ever said anything bad about that :laughga:

Didn't you just make that usher DWUW thread 

13 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

sorry I got deep

:applause:

fastbb.png

Archived