💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

VMAs Hit All-Time Ratings Low for 3rd Straight Year

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Teal Ambition

The on-air numbers weren't down quite as sharply as in recent years, and MTV is touting big increases in social and online engagement.

The Video Music Awards fell in the ratings again — but not as steeply as they had in the past couple of years or in comparison to some other recent awards shows.

Monday's kudocast on MTV drew 1.93 million viewers and a 0.9 rating among adults 18-49. That's an all-time low for the flagship channel, down from the previous low — set last year — of 2.25 million viewers and a 1.1 in the demo. The VMAs have hit all-time ratings lows in each of the past three years.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/vmas-hit-all-time-ratings-low-3rd-straight-year-1234937

I Mean Episode 18 GIF by Friends

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

we been knew

the last good VMAs was 2015 when Miley hosted. They hyped up 2016 so bad with that Britney comeback performance which was....definitely a choice:awkney: 

Borislshere

This year's show wasn't that bad tbh. It was definitely an improvement from the last two shows 

Mister Gaga

Obviously. There were not A list celebrities, apart from Taylor (and that's why she won VOTY, because it clearly was Ariana's year). The only 'relevant' music award shows now a days are grammys and AMAs.

DiamondKing

I mean the only interesting things were Taylor's and Miley's performances and maybe Normani and Camila :oops:

KatieJudasGaga4
3 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Obviously. There were not A list celebrities, apart from Taylor (and that's why she won VOTY, because it clearly was Ariana's year). The only 'relevant' music award shows now a days are grammys and AMAs.

And Oscars because Gaga made them relevant again :giggle:

StarstruckIllusion

1.9 million weeee-

Just stream the thing online at this point. Some twitter performances have That 

River

It's because it's not on streaming.. you can't do a show with streaming artists for streaming kids and play it on tv :poot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived