đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

VMAs Hit All-Time Ratings Low for 3rd Straight Year

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Regina George

They need to do something about it. They need to invite real stars, not some random youtubers and so called singers. They need to stop desperately following trends. VMAs now feel like show for kids that was directed by SJW with all that moon person **** (which was called Moon man before SJWs attacked them), etc.... They try too hard every year and it always ends up looking cheap. They need to bring music back to MTV and not reality shows. Ugh. Just hire me MTV!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave

It's because no one watches MTV anymore. 

But instead of changing strategy and trying to reinvent themselves, they just try to increase their appeal to the public with tragic choices.

We're in the middle of the streaming era, kids and young people only surf the net to discover/listen/watch new music, they don't wanna watch a tv channel which don't let you choose what to listen but instead chooses the music for you. They're not interest in awards anymore, they don't care about musical success as they only wanna hear they're favourite song on their iPhone.

That's it, but MTV can't face the reality and go on with a new strategy. They instead wanna continue being the old same MTV. And sadly, that's what we get.

But what could we expect from the tv channel which at first didn't wanna air Michael Jackson music videos because he was african american.

Colourful

gumzy3000

They are just so boring now. 2003 to 2013 was the best decade for the VMAs. Pop culture was just insane and there was so much drama :ally:

I used to think I felt this way because of nostalgia but the VMAs seriously suck now and its interesting that so many of us, across a broad array of ages, agree with my 23 year old a*s. :trollga:

trolly troll troll

SharkmanthaC
24 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

I mean the only interesting things were Taylor's and Miley's performances and maybe Normani and Camila :oops:

You forgot Missy's! 

Also, no one has said the Gaga curse yet??

she/her/hers

TheQueenLG
22 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

They need to do something about it. They need to invite real stars, not some random youtubers and so called singers. They need to stop desperately following trends. VMAs now feel like show for kids that was directed by SJW with all that moon person **** (which was called Moon man before SJWs attacked them), etc.... They try too hard every year and it always ends up looking cheap. They need to bring music back to MTV and not reality shows. Ugh. Just hire me MTV!

VMAs suck, but not because of SJWs. 

giphy.gif

At this point, would the inclusion of Gaga even help the ratings? sksksk

Get Gaga, Bey, Rih, Taylor + more on the same night could do something, but as many people have said, there might just need to be a larger strategic overhaul.

3 points in and ready for more

Regina George
2 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

giphy.gif

Are you that one SJW who ruined the whole experience by mentioning mental health in VMAs thread? At least you are proudly being SJW I guess.. :diane: Have a great day! 

whocares

MTV has to team up with a streaming service. The most logical one being YouTube or Netflix. Also, try inviting more musicians and not the likes of James Charles or Tana Mongeau.

DeleteMyAccount

I mean no young person who’s isn’t living with their parents have cable these days though. So I’m not surprised.

maybe when they get Gaga, Rih, Bey back all on one night will the show bounce back.

ANTI WP
30 minutes ago, Twitter said:

No Gaga

No Beyoncé

No Rihanna

No Nicki

No Ariana

No Adele

What did you expect? :laughga:

You sneaky bird 

DeleteMyAccount
7 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

giphy.gif

Its also 2019. Things are so different now. People aren’t watching tv as much as they used to. It’s a problem across all channels. Even the damn Super Bowl. And blaming people like Emma Watson for wanted a gender less award is not the answer. Just stirring up division.

Jose P

I still can’t get over the 2017 VMAs being held at the same time the GOT season finale aired. Like how stupid can you be? What did they expect?

35 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I am 100% for that.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived