other

@ladygaganownet: "B"

Dilwyn

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody Matt

Could “B” stand for 2 as in 2 days? Since “F” is the 6th letter from the alphabet and she posted it six days from friday(?)

#letsgetcryptic

:bradley:

smitherz
17 minutes ago, Bloody Matt said:

Could “B” stand for 2 as in 2 days? Since “F” is the 6th letter from the alphabet and she posted it six days from friday(?)

#letsgetcryptic

oh wow points were made

MonsterPawPR

'B' stands for Bayonetta of course

and the 'f' tweet was to pay respect, it's not about new music, she was just expressing her gamer girl life :huntyga:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

beaublue

It’s a fan site lol it doesn’t matter what it means because it has no connection to Gaga, I doubt she’d give them any info whatsoever

TimisaMonster

I want to see if the letter will spell out anything? 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Regina George
21 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

It’s a fan site lol it doesn’t matter what it means because it has no connection to Gaga, I doubt she’d give them any info whatsoever

They are the most reliable Gaga fan site and they always get exclusives. How don’t you know that? They have contact with people at the Haus Of Gaga. 

Ronald Allen
8 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

They are the most reliable Gaga fan site and they always get exclusives. How don’t you know that? They have contact with people at the Haus Of Gaga. 

I concur :gayhat: They are legit

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

BlingNotTheMusic

Idk about you guys but BFYL sounds so cringe to me. Maybe Gagz can work her magic but right now  not feeling it. If it's LG6s lead tho I will battle and Stan for my life. 

Max Vandeburg

"Battle for Your Life" already sounds tragic and corny as a makeup slogan :air: I really hope it's nothing more than that.

beaublue
3 hours ago, ReginaGeorge said:

I don’t know that because I don’t use fan sites except this one lmao I don’t follow fan accounts & stuff except for a few individuals I’ve come across on here. Can you give me a few examples of when they’ve revealed exclusive content? As in stand alone info about new music or videos, not extra info about something Gaga’s already told us about.

Archived