đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

@ladygaganownet: "B"

Dilwyn

Featured Posts

InTraumatica
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

People here knew about songs from ASIB... GGD tweeted a lot of stuff, including lyrics to Shallow

LadyGagaNow are just as credible as this site, which is not a lot

Oh gosh, people here know that they know things and they have been always right. I do not need you to believe me, but stop saying bullshit if you did not check you facts. :triggered:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I'm so over the silence...:interestinga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, DziJuLaj said:

Oh gosh, people here know that they know things and they have been always right. I do not need you to believe me, but stop saying bullshit if you did not check you facts. :triggered:

Well you believe what you wanna believe, I'll believe the facts which is that nobody knows anything because Gaga has kept a tight lip about the whole project. Nobody outside her team knows about anything. Which includes fans that may have met Gaga more than 3 times that run fan sites. Get hyped up if you want, I'm staying safely on the ground until we have something factual  :triggered:     

End Racism Now

mikesoa
Just now, mariariot said:

They deleted :bradley:

because of the hate they were receiving

gaga fans really cant have nice things...

Spock
18 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

So does GGD... 

giphy.gif

who will love me when the night is over

InTraumatica
12 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Well you believe what you wanna believe, I'll believe the facts which is that nobody knows anything because Gaga has kept a tight lip about the whole project. Nobody outside her team knows about anything. Which includes fans that may have met Gaga more than 3 times that run fan sites. Get hyped up if you want, I'm staying safely on the ground until we have something factual  :triggered:     

tumblr_inline_n2fl2j3vId1sbfz7y.jpg

"too much hate"

Maybe I'm just tired and cynical but I'm pretty sure they knew what they were doing. Like, why?

3 points in and ready for more

Archived