Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Era Documentaries [Complete] - A Star is Born Out Now

Stephen

Featured Posts

codymonster

Currently downloading the BTW one. It is saying it’s gonna take 7 hours :icega: Is this what normally happens with Torrent??

EDIT: now it’s 4 days.. wtffff

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen
13 hours ago, codymonster said:

Currently downloading the BTW one. It is saying it’s gonna take 7 hours :icega: Is this what normally happens with Torrent??

EDIT: now it’s 4 days.. wtffff

How bout now?

Head Empty

I just finished C2C and TIHTY+

These docs put Gaga's career into perspective brilliantly. I thought I knew her motivations behind the post-ARTPOP era quite well but I still keep learning new things.

It became so clear exactly how Gaga was in need of healing and  how tired she had become of having to be "Lady Gaga" - or at least what the world thought "Lady Gaga" was. The whole 2014-2016 era seemed to be a very definitive way of reiterating that statement she made in 2009:

"When people think they know what Lady Gaga is, I want to remind them that they don't". 

So she temporarily cut ties with her own work. She left her "ego" behind for a while by not surrounding herself with her own creations. Rather, she chose to inundate herself with creations of people that she loved and admired, like Tony Bennett, Ryan Murphy, Julie Andrews, Stevie Wonder and others. And all of them seemed to help her remember why she started performing in the first place.

Where most artists would need to take a break, Gaga kept working on her craft. And if you ask me, the way she did it was genius.

Stephen
21 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I just finished C2C and TIHTY+

These docs put Gaga's career into perspective brilliantly. I thought I knew her motivations behind the post-ARTPOP era quite well but I still keep learning new things.

It became so clear exactly how Gaga was in need of healing and  how tired she had become of having to be "Lady Gaga" - or at least what the world thought "Lady Gaga" was. The whole 2014-2016 era seemed to be a very definitive way of reiterating that statement she made in 2009:

"When people think they know what Lady Gaga is, I want to remind them that they don't". 

So she temporarily cut ties with her own work. She left her "ego" behind for a while by not surrounding herself with her own creations. Rather, she chose to inundate herself with creations of people that she loved and admired, like Tony Bennett, Ryan Murphy, Julie Andrews, Stevie Wonder and others. And all of them seemed to help her remember why she started performing in the first place.

Where most artists would need to take a break, Gaga kept working on her craft. And if you ask me, the way she did it was genius.

So well said. That period was so transformative for her, it's important not to gloss over it just because it wasn't a full on album era. Without that time we probably wouldn't have gotten ASIB. 

Cavadour

Looking forward for GagaDocs 5, 6 & 7, If you're kind enough to pm me the links please !

I watched docs 1 to 4. Technically I'm impressed with the sources quality you used. Image and sound are so carefully processed in a non-destructive way. Great editing job. No haste or timeout. The events unfold naturally and the progression includes emotional conclusive steps towards the end of each doc. Very good balance between interviews, live features and plain music videos. I became gagaddict around AHS Hotel. So these 4 first docs are full of precious info I've never had the chance to find out there or watch.

Thank you Stephen for this real labour of love ! 

lady gaga thank you GIF

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Stephen
6 minutes ago, Cavadour said:

Looking forward for GagaDocs 5, 6 & 7, If you're kind enough to pm me the links please !

I watched docs 1 to 4. Technically I'm impressed with the sources quality you used. Image and sound are so carefully processed in a non-destructive way. Great editing job. No haste or timeout. The events unfold naturally and the progression includes emotional conclusive steps towards the end of each doc. Very good balance between interviews, live features and plain music videos. I became gagaddict around AHS Hotel. So these 4 first docs are full of precious info I've never had the chance to find out there or watch.

Thank you Stephen for this real labour of love ! 

lady gaga thank you GIF

Oh my gosh thank you! That's so sweet :bradley: I'm so happy you enjoyed it! Gonna DM you now.

Stephen

Hey everyone! ASIB is postponed because I’m still working on it. I don’t want to rush it just for the sake of posting today. Sorry for the wait but stay tuned it’s coming soon!

In the meantime, if you aren’t caught up with the previous documentaries, now is the perfect time! :nick:

Jadeykins

heyy i've been inactive for a while because of work and stuff but i still really want to see these docs...how do i get the download links?? do i need to DM you @Stephen 

Stephen

GagaDocs 8 - A Star is Born is out now! :bradley:

Gaga-Docs-8-A-Star-is-Born-mp4-thumbs-20

What a fantastic, thrilling moment for Gaga's career. Her journey has been so remarkable. Seeing her achieve her dream of being an actress is so rewarding and ASIB is truly a beautiful, moving film. This documentary takes you through the creation of the movie and its soundtrack, as well as on the ride with Gaga through award season, culminating in her victory at the Academy Awards. 

Apologies for the long delay for this part. Thank you so much for waiting and for watching these films. It's been a lot of work, hundreds of hours all together, but a real labor of love.  :heart:

"GagaDocs" is complete (for now) :pawsup:

As usual, the films are available via torrent only. If I already sent you the MEGA folder you're good to go! I've updated it with ASIB. If not, just DM me for the download link, either here or to the twitter account @gagadocs  Also PLEASE SEED THE FILMS after your download has finished. 

Cover Photo for your Media Library: 

ASIB-COVER.png

TAG LIST:

@Lemondeduerl @ladylinners @Alfonso @ydnmnme @Sunny @VenusHooker @JesseBabe@Brie Candy @HermioneT @Noir @AlexTheMonster @pltcn61 @fivefoottwo @CyanDante @Artx @CannaeDrive @Varys @radioactive @ARTPOPsexual @SamanthaC @ARTGOD @Jadeykins @lost in limbo @GagaIsMyCure @mikeyxgaga @GayPrideUnicorn @Smother Em Eh @Dancin @IsThatGaga @JustaMonster @KatieJudasGaga4 @blackstar @Renie @KNJ @KEVIN STEVE @James19709 @LaLa @Yvi Monster  @Nera  @GagaMariaSpears @Why am I on GGD @Nirvana @Lee @ARTBOP @Oriane @MANiCURE 6 @mariariot @Magneto @MonsterPawPR @bxr @Davian  @StarryNight @Talenti @Ronk @Sanne Godijn @Monster7 @platinumpixels @LVbuttondown @Cello @Suspiria @IdioteSainte @Lippoutou @Reginald @Ivy @Tokyo  @VENSAINT @codymonster @gagzus @Sneaky Oliver  @Mister Gaga @FfFfFfFF @Schizophonic @Biggest Fan @HeavyyMetalVenuss @River Phoenix @the Devil of Pop

gagzus

Can’t wait to watch, Ive been busy lately so haven’t watched the Joanne one yet either shall download soon :party:

Freezie03

hey, I've watched the fame and fame monster ones but I'd like to watch the rest! Can you dm me if that's what you need to do or just tell me how I can watch them? Thank you!!

Archived