Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Era Documentaries [Complete] - A Star is Born Out Now

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen
1 hour ago, JesseBabe said:

I just wanted to say I really enjoy these! Sometime last year your doc highlighting her career went around on Twitter and my friend downloaded it and we watch it every time he gets drunk because he loves it so much. I didn't even realize it was yours until last night! I may PM you to get all the links so he can watch them in full lol.

Omg that’s amazing :air: I’ll PM you rn :hug:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

PART SIX OUT NOW! :firega:

GagaDocs 6 - Til it Happens to You, and other ventures (2015-2016)

Gaga-Docs-6-Til-it-Happens-to-You-and-ot

As usual, the films are all available via torrent only, DM me for the download link, either here or to the twitter account @gagadocs  Also PLEASE SEED THE FILMS after your download has finished. 

This is a really fun documentary! It has moments of deep emotion (Til it Happens to You) and also rushes of excitement (American Horror Story, I Want Your Love).  If you haven't seen the Cheek to Cheek documentary, this is a great time to watch both films back to back. They are really two parts of the same story: how Gaga climbed herself out of a hole after ARTPOP (being labeled "over" by the media, management drama, depression etc) and re-branded herself not only as a supremely talented vocalist and actress, but also as a passionate artist who never gives up. Truly transforming into a legend right before our eyes :legend: 

Cover Photo:

gagadocs-06.jpg

Stephen
Biggest Fan

Is there a way to downloaded to my mobile phone

i see one needs torrent 

is there another way ?

🤖

Stephen
12 hours ago, Biggest Fan said:

Is there a way to downloaded to my mobile phone

i see one needs torrent 

is there another way ?

Unfortunately no :noparty:

Stephen

Some people have been having issues with gofile. If it's happening to you, let me know in a DM! 

On 10/3/2019 at 7:33 PM, Stephen said:

PART SIX OUT NOW! :firega:

I really enjoyed this one! First, loved the bookending of the Oscars performances. Will I ever not tear up at either one of those? Remains to be seen!

You said in your description @Stephen that we can see Gaga "transforming into a legend right before our eyes" and  that's totally true, but I was also really struck while watching this episode that we were watching her transform into a woman during this era. Not that she was childish or immature before, but she was a young woman, even girlish sometimes, and here she really seemed like a grown-up. 

Just comparing the CBS Sunday Morning interview from C2C and the Billboard Woman of the Year interview in this one, where they are talking about similar themes (being true to your artistic vision etc) and only about a year apart, but like, she's a different person almost. Really amazing and inspiring to see :diane:

Stephen
19 minutes ago, LaLa said:

I really enjoyed this one! First, loved the bookending of the Oscars performances. Will I ever not tear up at either one of those? Remains to be seen!

You said in your description @Stephen that we can see Gaga "transforming into a legend right before our eyes" and  that's totally true, but I was also really struck while watching this episode that we were watching her transform into a woman during this era. Not that she was childish or immature before, but she was a young woman, even girlish sometimes, and here she really seemed like a grown-up. 

Just comparing the CBS Sunday Morning interview from C2C and the Billboard Woman of the Year interview in this one, where they are talking about similar themes (being true to your artistic vision etc) and only about a year apart, but like, she's a different person almost. Really amazing and inspiring to see :diane:

Oh my gosh you're so right. I hadn't thought of it that way. She really did seem to grow up/mature during this time. I think doin AHS was really good for her, not just to flex her acting muscles, but to become friends with Ryan Murphy and the cast. I know she cherishes friendship and human connection and like she said in her acceptance speech, they're her family now. I think it was really good for her soul.

6914a949b37d8e9d95719b5fbe94e98f.jpg

Dp9MsQuX4AArF3v.jpg

cf7d7ca7ffb5929aa221d96626774811.jpg

I hope she gets to work with these people again at some point :heart:

Daenerys

My MacBook suffered a bad fall so now I will never be able to see these documentaries since they’re torrent only :nooo:

I loved the ones I seen so far. I know you won’t be able to provide any other way so thank you for what I was able to watch. I only hope the rest of the base can see and enjoy these as much as I have. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Stephen

Joanne tomorrow!

Fun fact: At the end of the Manifesto of Little Monsters Gaga says “12-18-1974. Lady Gaga”. That’s Joanne’s death date.

Stephen

GagaDocs 7 - Joanne is here! :kiss:

Gaga-Docs-7-Joanne-mp4-thumbs-2019-10-09

As usual, the films are available via torrent only. If I already sent you the MEGA folder you're good to go! I've updated it with Joanne. If not, just DM me for the download link, either here or to the twitter account @gagadocs  Also PLEASE SEED THE FILMS after your download has finished. 

I'm really proud of this documentary! Joanne is such an underrated album, it has some of Gaga's most important songs to date. It's clear to me that making this record was necessary for Gaga to heal in a lot of ways. I hope that after watching you have a renewed appreciation for the album. And if you already love it, you will love it even more! This film is unique compared to the others I've done because we get a rare behind the scenes look, courtesy of clips from "Gaga: Five Foot Two". It's also special because it covers the Super Bowl, arguably the most significant moment of her entire career.

Cover Photo:

Picture2.png

TAG LIST

Let me know if you'd like to be added or removed from this list.

@Lemondeduerl @ladylinners @Alfonso @ydnmnme @Sunny @VenusHooker @JesseBabe@Brie Candy @HermioneT @Noir @AlexTheMonster @pltcn61 @fivefoottwo @CyanDante @Artx @CannaeDrive @Varys @radioactive @ARTPOPsexual @SamanthaC @ARTGOD @Jadeykins @lost in limbo @GagaIsMyCure @mikeyxgaga @GayPrideUnicorn @Smother Em Eh @Dancin @IsThatGaga @JustaMonster @KatieJudasGaga4 @blackstar @Renie @KNJ @KEVIN STEVE @James19709 @LaLa @Yvi Monster  @Nera  @GagaMariaSpears @Why am I on GGD @Nirvana @Lee @ARTBOP @Oriane @MANiCURE 6 @mariariot @Magneto @MonsterPawPR @bxr @Davian  @StarryNight @Talenti @Ronk @Sanne Godijn @Monster7 @platinumpixels @LVbuttondown @Cello @Suspiria @IdioteSainte @Lippoutou @Reginald @Ivy @Tokyo  @VENSAINT @codymonster @gagzus @Sneaky Oliver  @Mister Gaga @FfFfFfFF @Schizophonic @Biggest Fan @HeavyyMetalVenuss @River Phoenix @the Devil of Pop

Little Monstera

Hello, can I have the links for the TIHTY and Joanne docs please :wub: ?

For now I only saw the TF & TFM docs, your documentaries are so precious ! I watch them with my mom since I converted her as a Little Monster  :vegas:  I have to pause all the time so I can translate everything to her because she doesn't speak english. So not only it allows my mom to witness Gaga's past, it's improving my english at the same time :ohwell: Truly an educational experience :queenga:

Archived