throwback

Lady Gaga Era Documentaries [Complete] - A Star is Born Out Now

Stephen

Featured Posts

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FfFfFfFF

If Gaga isn't giving us content then the fanbase has to fed itself. Gotta applaud the OP. :applause:

JazzGa

This is going to be amazing!! Yass sis! Thank you so much for announcing!

I don't think I ever watched your docs back in 2015 so I'm really looking forward to the nostalgia :flutter:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Stephen
5 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

This is going to be amazing!! Yass sis! Thank you so much for announcing!

I don't think I ever watched your docs back in 2015 so I'm really looking forward to the nostalgia :flutter:

Yesss you're gonna love it :woot:

Stephen

GagaDocs 1 - THE FAME

Torrent (x) MEGA (x)

Gaga-Docs-1-The-Fame-mp4-thumbs-2019-08-

Please read the OP of this thread if you need help downloading. Let me know your thoughts after watching! I'd love to start a discussion about The Fame era with you all! :hug:

original.gif

lost in limbo

omg!! :excited2:

I was literally just remembering and doing a think-piece (in my head lol) about TF era this morning! hyped for this

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

lost in limbo
1 hour ago, Stephen said:

GagaDocs 1 - THE FAME

Download: https://mega.nz/#!BNkSVYAC!0b_0mRmUPyoOXDmy11eQE1llBPN-zrO2pOdb_mvG7Ss

Gaga-Docs-1-The-Fame-mp4-thumbs-2019-08-

Some people may be able to stream the video at the link (depending on your browser, OS, etc.) but most will have to download to view it. Since this is the first installment let me know if there's any issues with downloading!

Let me know your thoughts after watching! I'd love to start a discussion about The Fame era with you all! :hug:

original.gif

ugh I was halfway and I couldn't watch the rest bc I hit my limit for not having PRO lol.

I also can't download anything to my computer due to an issue it has so do you have any other way to watch it?? :bradley: 

Magneto
10 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

ugh I was halfway and I couldn't watch the rest bc I hit my limit for not having PRO lol.

I also can't download anything to my computer due to an issue it has so do you have any other way to watch it?? :bradley: 

Ugh, same:selena:

Free my mind

Stephen
10 minutes ago, lost in limbo said:

1 minute ago, Magneto said:

Ugh, same:selena:

Unfortunately I don't know of anywhere I could upload it for streaming without copyright infringement. What's preventing you from downloading?

Magneto
5 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Unfortunately I don't know of anywhere I could upload it for streaming without copyright infringement. What's preventing you from downloading?

There's a certain amount of data you're able to download for free apparently. Basically it's just too big, Stephen:ally:

Free my mind

lost in limbo
6 minutes ago, Stephen said:

in my case, it's my computer that won't let me download anything. I've tried lots of methods on the internet but they haven't worked so like everything in life, I just said **** it and decided to wait for the day it would randomly start working again

unfortunely, it leads to situations like this :selena: 

Stephen
8 minutes ago, Magneto said:

There's a certain amount of data you're able to download for free apparently. Basically it's just too big, Stephen:ally:

:ally:

Ok I'm going to figure out an alternate solution. If anyone has an idea DM me :vegas:

Archived