Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Era Documentaries [Complete] - A Star is Born Out Now

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen
3 minutes ago, gagzus said:

OH MY GOD :giveup: @Stephen i was obsessed with these and was so sad when they got deleted, The Fame one was my favourite of all of them, can't wait to see your ARTPOP till ASIB ones! Definitely gonna be perched!

I'm especially excited for the final 3. The orginal series ended with C2C so these will be brand new :woot:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jadeykins

would you be able to upload onto dailymotion and create a download link so we can watch even if they get taken down again??? 

As someone who hasn’t been a stan since the beginning, I’ve never needed anything so much! Can’t wait!!!!

Stephen
6 minutes ago, ARTBOP said:

This is gold! Can’t wait! You’re an incredible filmmaker!

Aw thank you! :hug:

2 minutes ago, Jadeykins said:

would you be able to upload onto dailymotion and create a download link so we can watch even if they get taken down again??? 

As of now these are going to be download only! So you will have to DL to watch.

Unless of course someone can recommend me a video hosting site that doesn't care about copyright :selena: I've tried to upload on YouTube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo but they're always taken down.

SharkmanthaC

I wasn't around for these, but if they're anything like your Decade of Gaga video, I can't wait. 

she/her/hers

Sneaky Oliver

:excited2: They seem so fun to watch and remember specially the older eras omg 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

KatieJudasGaga4

I loved your video

This is an amazing video! Whenever there is a reaction channel reacting to Gaga, I always request them to react to your video! You are super talented! Can't wait for this :party:

Stephen
1 hour ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I loved your video

This is an amazing video! Whenever there is a reaction channel reacting to Gaga, I always request them to react to your video! You are super talented! Can't wait for this :party:

Omgg you're so sweet :bradley: I've seen a few reactions to that video. I can't believe they're real I'm like shaking when I try to watch them :smh:

gagzus
3 minutes ago, Stephen said:

The Fame premieres today :excited2:

Yaaas bathtime viewing for me tonight :firega:

Archived