Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Era Documentaries [Complete] - A Star is Born Out Now

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen
3 minutes ago, Davian said:

So excited for ARTPOP:firega: I will watch everything later when all is out tho, will the download links still be there? 

Yes! For sure. :kara: 

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I took a big creative liberty with this documentary that some may not be happy about but considering Gaga herself removed "Do What U Want" from the album on digital retailers + streaming, I decided to largely skip over Do What U Want. It's still in here, just in a much smaller capacity. There is no mention of R. Kelly and this means skipping over their performance at the American Music Awards, which was a highlight of the album's promotional cycle for me back in 2013. It just doesn't feel right anymore. I hope you understand. :heart:

Did you include the Xtina collab?:pray: That’s one of my favorite performances ever:heart:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Stephen
4 minutes ago, Davian said:

Did you include the Xtina collab?:pray: That’s one of my favorite performances ever:heart:

Of course :sis:

Stephen

Hey everyone, if you don’t mind please continue seeding all the films! In particular The Fame film needs seeds. I’d appreciate it! :hug:

Cavadour

I second Stephen request for seeds. Much obliged. Thanks in advance !

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

GagaDocs 4 - ARTPOP is now available! :legend:

Gaga-Docs-4-ARTPOP-mp4-thumbs-2019-09-19

As usual, the films are all available via torrent only, DM me for the download link!

Also PLEASE SEED THE FILMS after your download has finished. 

ARTPOP was an emotional documentary to create, there is such a rush of energy with this music, but at the same time you can see how fragile Gaga was at points and how sad she became. This is expounded upon even further in the next part, Cheek to Cheek. 

I took a big creative liberty with this documentary that some may not be happy about but considering Gaga herself removed "Do What U Want" from the album on digital retailers + streaming, I decided to largely skip over Do What U Want. It's still in here, just in a much smaller capacity. There is no mention of R. Kelly and this means skipping over their performance at the American Music Awards, which was a highlight of the album's promotional cycle for me back in 2013. It just doesn't feel right anymore. I hope you understand. :heart:

Also, I've created  Cover Photos for all the films so far, to use in your Media Library:

gagadocs-01.jpg gagadocs-02.jpg

gagadocs-03.jpg gagadocs-04.jpg

TAG LIST

Let me know if you'd like to be added or removed from this list.

@Lemondeduerl @ladylinners @Alfonso @ydnmnme @Sunny @VenusHooker @JesseBabe@Brie Candy @HermioneT @Noir @AlexTheMonster @pltcn61 @fivefoottwo @CyanDante @Artx @CannaeDrive @Varys @radioactive @ARTPOPsexual @SamanthaC @ARTGOD @Jadeykins @lost in limbo @GagaIsMyCure @mikeyxgaga @GayPrideUnicorn @Smother Em Eh @Dancin @IsThatGaga @JustaMonster @KatieJudasGaga4 @blackstar @Renie @KNJ @KEVIN STEVE @James19709 @LaLa @Yvi Monster  @Nera  @GagaMariaSpears @Why am I on GGD @Nirvana @Lee @ARTBOP @Oriane @MANiCURE 6 @mariariot @Magneto @MonsterPawPR @bxr @Davian  @StarryNight @Talenti @Ronk @Sanne Godijn @Monster7 @platinumpixels @LVbuttondown @Cello @Suspiria @IdioteSainte @Lippoutou @Reginald @Ivy @Tokyo  @VENSAINT @codymonster @gagzus @Sneaky Oliver  @Mister Gaga @FfFfFfFF @Schizophonic @Biggest Fan @HeavyyMetalVenuss @River Phoenix @the Devil of Pop

Can you please send me the download links to all the documentaries you've uploaded so far? :sweat:

rewatching The Fame one and she's SO ARTICULATE like... she's like my age give or take a year or two and she's out here talking about fame and art and living and breathing it.

Like... this b*tch had the NERVE to come onto the scene half naked, talking about art and fashion and gay rights and uniqueness with outrageous and new (for the time) fashion and values and views of the world making dance music. I related to her so much and you can see the impact she had.

She LEGIT has been credited for the reason why fashion houses started loaning A list celebs their fashion because Gaga respected their art so much and paid her own money for a Mugler outfit in two colours and a pair of Chanel sunglasses  and a chanel LBD that she wore over and over again and again the whole first year of her career. Before her celebs would turn up to award shows in off the rack dresses and bootcut jeans and all that ugly 2000s style sh*t. 

She steered Pop away from the indie-rock influences towards Dance music that STILL is popular now with ED subgenres like House being popular around the world, she made Four on The Floor beats from disco music popular and a mainstay in pop music again. She became the first social media popstar and kinda lead the popularisation of Twitter and the influence you could have through there. She was so feminist and lead the rise of the female popstar domination of the late 2000s into the early 2010s, lead the way for male DJs into a radio force, without her we wouldn't have so much of what happened in pop in the early 2010s and now what it's like in a Post-Gagardian pop landscape.

I really NEED a big journalist to do a think piece on her cultural influence and presence because i remember living through it happening as a stan, like she's unparalleled to a point where even her successors don't measure up in impact. If no one does girl i will.

ladylinners

@Stephen Love the cover art! I was just thinking about it as I want to add the docs to my Kodi library for my Android TV box. Fab! 

I've been dogsitting all week and will be back to normal Sunday. I will be able to seed regularly every day come Sunday.  

Stephen

Looking forward to the first ARTPOP rections! :party:

16 hours ago, gagzus said:

rewatching The Fame one and she's SO ARTICULATE like... she's like my age give or take a year or two and she's out here talking about fame and art and living and breathing it.

Like... this b*tch had the NERVE to come onto the scene half naked, talking about art and fashion and gay rights and uniqueness with outrageous and new (for the time) fashion and values and views of the world making dance music. I related to her so much and you can see the impact she had.

She LEGIT has been credited for the reason why fashion houses started loaning A list celebs their fashion because Gaga respected their art so much and paid her own money for a Mugler outfit in two colours and a pair of Chanel sunglasses  and a chanel LBD that she wore over and over again and again the whole first year of her career. Before her celebs would turn up to award shows in off the rack dresses and bootcut jeans and all that ugly 2000s style sh*t. 

She steered Pop away from the indie-rock influences towards Dance music that STILL is popular now with ED subgenres like House being popular around the world, she made Four on The Floor beats from disco music popular and a mainstay in pop music again. She became the first social media popstar and kinda lead the popularisation of Twitter and the influence you could have through there. She was so feminist and lead the rise of the female popstar domination of the late 2000s into the early 2010s, lead the way for male DJs into a radio force, without her we wouldn't have so much of what happened in pop in the early 2010s and now what it's like in a Post-Gagardian pop landscape.

I really NEED a big journalist to do a think piece on her cultural influence and presence because i remember living through it happening as a stan, like she's unparalleled to a point where even her successors don't measure up in impact. If no one does girl i will.

She's truly an academic and she knows what she's doing. The Fame interviews are so inspirational especially if you're any kind of artist or have a passion that drives you. :legend:

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

Looking forward to the first ARTPOP rections! :party:

I just finished! It was great, I really loved the editing on this one, how you wove everything together. And I appreciate how you handled the R.Kelly thing (I never need to see that dude's face again in my life), as well as her talking about her assault. Very sensitively handled. 

What I didn't really expect was how emotional it would make me! I'm kind of a mess :laughga:. Like I know we joke about "if you lived through the ARTPOP era you deserve the veterans discount lol" but really truly :bradley: Gaga was so sad and we didn't really know why or the extent of it at the time. There was so much disappointment and anger within the fanbase... the meltdowns and fighting and burning of stan cards. Who knew I could still get in my feelings about it?!

But I also think that's why the album and the era are kind of so loved now, with distance we can look back and realize, hey, there actually was a lot of great stuff there, and we came out the other side stronger than ever. 

Anyway! Thanks again for making these :heart:

Stephen
2 hours ago, LaLa said:

I just finished! It was great, I really loved the editing on this one, how you wove everything together. And I appreciate how you handled the R.Kelly thing (I never need to see that dude's face again in my life), as well as her talking about her assault. Very sensitively handled. 

What I didn't really expect was how emotional it would make me! I'm kind of a mess :laughga:. Like I know we joke about "if you lived through the ARTPOP era you deserve the veterans discount lol" but really truly :bradley: Gaga was so sad and we didn't really know why or the extent of it at the time. There was so much disappointment and anger within the fanbase... the meltdowns and fighting and burning of stan cards. Who knew I could still get in my feelings about it?!

But I also think that's why the album and the era are kind of so loved now, with distance we can look back and realize, hey, there actually was a lot of great stuff there, and we came out the other side stronger than ever. 

Anyway! Thanks again for making these :heart:

Agreed! I cry whenever I watch that premiere performance of Gypsy and also Dope at SXSW festival. People joke that ARTPOP is a bad album but it has some of her MOST powerful lyrics. 

For some reason it doesn't work on my computer. The documentaries start but they stop after a few seconds:ohno:

I try to find a solution… I really want to watch them all, especially ARTPOP which is very important in my life right now :( 

Archived