throwback

Lady Gaga Era Documentaries [Complete] - A Star is Born Out Now

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

MEGA deleted the files. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11796438

This is so frustrating. Feels like this is an impossible battle. :selena:

I'll be back in a few hours. Sorry guys.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Update Please Read

Going forward the documentaries will be available via torrent only.

I honestly wasn't expecting the files to be removed from MEGA so quickly and I'm a little bit spooked. Because of this, I'm not going to be posting the links publicly anymore. Please do not post or share them. If you wish to download just DM me either here or through the Twitter page @gagadocs

I know this is becoming increasingly complicated :air: If the torrent files continue to be removed I may just abort the project altogether. It's sad because I'm not doing anything malicious. I just want to share these documentaries that I've worked really hard on with other fans who love Gaga as much as I do. Unfortunately copyright law is homophobic. :selena:

Once again,

Please do not ask me to upload anywhere else.  I've tried everything. If you have a suggestion, DM me.

Please do not share the links once I give them to you.

Born This Way is still coming this Thursday. :vegas:

Head Empty

That sucks :noparty:

These docs deserve a lot of attention. They really take me back to each era. Ten years ago I would watch all these videos and interviews seperately, over and over again. The documentaries capture the fascination I had back then perfectly. 

I understand that there's copyright issues, with the full music videos and performances being in there. But it seems idiotic that there isn't a platform where people can share stuff like this. There's nothing but love in these films, and I'm sure if you could funnel those "views" to the respective official channels, you would. And lets be real - the people who watch these docs already watched those official VEVO videos hundreds of times :laughga:

Hopefully you won't cancel them. I'm already looking forward to BTW :legend:

This sucks, I hope it stops... 

Have you tried uploading them to google docs? I just find MEGA a little bit complicated

Can you send me a dm with the torrent link?

EDIT: I mean google drive, sorry :emma:

Stephen

GagaDocs 3 - Born This Way is now available :party:

Gaga-Docs-3-Born-This-Way-mp4-thumbs-201

Apologies for the delay, it won't become a regular thing. Once again, the documentaries are available via torrent only. DM me either here or on Twitter @gagadocs and I will send you the download link for the torrent file! Please don't share or post the links publicly. 

This one was especially hard to make because there is so much material from this era. Dozens of great performances and interviews, not to mention 5 music videos and a world tour (with no official recording) :messga: Despite this, I believe I've captured the essence of the era, the main musical and thematic themes, as well as the crucial emotional through line. If you're someone who easily becomes emotional, get your tissues ready :bradley:

As always I'd love to start a discussion about the era or any of the past eras! Don't be a stranger let's talk and reminisce about Born This Way :kara:

Stephen
Smother Em Eh

This Era was f***ing incredible and I don’t know if any of you saw my BTW Era Appreciation post I made, because my love for the Era is no secret!

I can’t wait to watch this! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Schizophonic

i have no idea how torrent works, i have to fugure that out somehow i guess.

but i would like to have a link .. thank you very much

On 9/13/2019 at 5:02 PM, Stephen said:

GagaDocs 3 - Born This Way is now available :party:

I finally got a chance to watch, it was fantastic as always! What an era!! :kara:

Stephen
12 hours ago, LaLa said:

I finally got a chance to watch, it was fantastic as always! What an era!! :kara:

Right! It's so epic. 

Here's a rarely discussed clip that I love where she talks about what BTW means. I'm not sure where it comes from but I've had it bookmarked for years. I planned to put it in the documentary but it didn't really fit anywhere.

Daenerys

One thing I know for sure is that these are so well put together. Thank you! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived