Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Era Documentaries [Complete] - A Star is Born Out Now

Stephen

Featured Posts

Magneto
4 minutes ago, Stephen said:

:ally:

Ok I'm going to figure out an alternate solution. If anyone has an idea DM me :vegas:

I know these are your babies and you worked really hard on them, but maybe you could try uploading them in 2 parts?

Free my mind

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ladylinners
37 minutes ago, Stephen said:

31 minutes ago, Magneto said:

There's a certain amount of data you're able to download for free apparently. Basically it's just too big, Stephen:ally:

I think MEGA has a 4gb free limit. 

@Stephen How about uploading it in zip files? By using WinZip you can split one file into a multiple zip files. http://kb.winzip.com/help/winzip/help_splitdlg.htm

Apparently Pro users can allocate a percentage of their transfer quota to third parties. I'm trying to figure out how to do this, but I would be willing to transfer some data to people that want to download this :)

EDIT: Apparently the transfer only works for your own links. I don't know how much transfer quota would be needed to allow free users to stream/download the whole video but if you have paypal or something I would be willing to pay for a pro account during September and October so people with free accounts can see it. DM me if you're interested 

Head Empty

I tried downloading at first, but it stopped at 88%. After that it wouldn't even stream the part I had already downloaded. Refreshing my cookies + turning on my VPN helped as a workaround to stream the video, but I'm not sure if it will let me play in full this way.

gagzus
4 hours ago, Stephen said:

Unfortunately I don't know of anywhere I could upload it for streaming without copyright infringement. 

wb dailymotion? there's full episodes of tv shows uploaded there so it might be easier

SharkmanthaC

I had the same issues. :noparty:

Gaga buy us a server we can post videos on with all your coins.

she/her/hers

codymonster

I’m currently downloading and I’m at 3.90 GB downloaded. I’m hoping for the best :vegas:

Stephen

It's my understanding that when you download the file from MEGA without a pro account, it will stop when you have reached the DL limit, but if you leave the browser open, when your limit eventually resets you should be able to resume and finish the download. At least I think this is true. :huh:

Either way, I'm still  trying to find an alternate solution. Hang tight! The good thing is once I solve this, it should be smooth sailing for all the future documentaries. :vegas:

HeavyyMetalVenuss

i’ll be watching this with breakfast once i wake up in the morning :kara: i’ll let you know what i think of it, i’m beyond excited to watch this!

Cake like Malibu Gaga

Schizophonic

What about Dropbox?

i´m downloading now via the megadownload app but if it stopps at 88% too i might cry.

edit: done! thank you sooo much! i love your videos! i can not wait for the next few weeks!!

ladylinners
1 hour ago, Schizophonic said:

What about Dropbox?

A free dropbox account only stores 2gb. 

Schizophonic

just done watching! i love it so much! thank you stephen!

cant wait for the next one!

and omg... i already have chills when i think about the whole ASIB era... this film will kill me again.

lost in limbo

ok I managed to finish the rest and let me just say I remembered these were great but I forgot HOW great :giveup: 

The Fame is one of the most iconic and revolutionary eras in pop history and honestly the genius element of it and the creativity it had while still being low budget is THE Haus of Gaga element. Every single one of the creations that era is iconic in one way or another.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

codymonster

I was able to download it as one file!! It made me stop for 4 hours when it reached 80% because I didn’t have a paid account, but if you just wait the 4 hours, it starts right back up downloading!

Stephen
4 hours ago, Schizophonic said:

just done watching! i love it so much! thank you stephen!

cant wait for the next one!

and omg... i already have chills when i think about the whole ASIB era... this film will kill me again.

Yay! :woot:

4 hours ago, lost in limbo said:

ok I managed to finish the rest and let me just say I remembered these were great but I forgot HOW great :giveup: 

The Fame is one of the most iconic and revolutionary eras in pop history and honestly the genius element of it and the creativity it had while still being low budget is THE Haus of Gaga element. Every single one of the creations that era is iconic in one way or another.

RIGHT. The Fame era is a master class in creative ingenuity and determination for your passion. It's very inspiring to me.

17 minutes ago, codymonster said:

I was able to download it as one file!! It made me stop for 4 hours when it reached 80% because I didn’t have a paid account, but if you just wait the 4 hours, it starts right back up downloading!

Fantastic! I may continue uploading to MEGA as well as a secure back up.

Archived