💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Era Documentaries [Complete] - A Star is Born Out Now

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen
1 hour ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

For some reason it doesn't work on my computer. The documentaries start but they stop after a few seconds:ohno:

I try to find a solution
 I really want to watch them all, especially ARTPOP which is very important in my life right now :( 

If they won’t download it’s because people aren’t seeding :messga: EVERYBODY SEED!!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

I have an older pc I use for downloading only which I left on for 5 days by accident. I hope y'all are happy with my seeding:ally:

Free my mind

lost in limbo

I am SO behind on these. I have to do a binge watch sometime soon lol

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

On 9/20/2019 at 4:16 PM, Stephen said:

If they won’t download it’s because people aren’t seeding :messga: EVERYBODY SEED!!

Can you upload them to Mega? I remember these from back then, they were so good!

Joshie S
13 minutes ago, Matt said:

Can you upload them to Mega? I remember these from back then, they were so good!

I agree.

I want to watch these sooo bad but once you said uTorrent it completely turned me off.. @Stephen

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♄

ladylinners
5 hours ago, Matt said:

4 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I agree.

I want to watch these sooo bad but once you said uTorrent it completely turned me off.. @Stephen

They were uploaded on Mega but were removed due to copyright claims. That's why torrents are now being used. 

Stephen
14 hours ago, Matt said:

13 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I agree.

Sorry guys @ladylinners is right. If you have trouble with torrents send me a DM and I'll try to help!

Stephen

GagaDocs 5 - Cheek to Cheek is now available! :sara:

Gaga-Docs-5-Cheek-to-Cheek-mp4-thumbs-20

As usual, the films are all available via torrent only, DM me for the download link, either here or to the twitter account @gagadocs :flower: Also PLEASE SEED THE FILMS after your download has finished. 

This documentary is crucial for Gaga's journey as an artist. She talks more about what really happened behind the scenes during ARTPOP, and how Tony inspired her to fight for her artistic vision. Plus, it features some of her greatest vocals performance EVER. Don't miss out on this one! 

Cover Photo:

gagadocs-05.jpg

By the way, I'm no graphic designer. If anyone else wants to make cover photos for these documentaries that would be fabulous! Feel free to share them in this thread  :heart:

TAG LIST

Let me know if you'd like to be added or removed from this list.

@Lemondeduerl @ladylinners @Alfonso @ydnmnme @Sunny @VenusHooker @JesseBabe@Brie Candy @HermioneT @Noir @AlexTheMonster @pltcn61 @fivefoottwo @CyanDante @Artx @CannaeDrive @Varys @radioactive @ARTPOPsexual @SamanthaC @ARTGOD @Jadeykins @lost in limbo @GagaIsMyCure @mikeyxgaga @GayPrideUnicorn @Smother Em Eh @Dancin @IsThatGaga @JustaMonster @KatieJudasGaga4 @blackstar @Renie @KNJ @KEVIN STEVE @James19709 @LaLa @Yvi Monster  @Nera  @GagaMariaSpears @Why am I on GGD @Nirvana @Lee @ARTBOP @Oriane @MANiCURE 6 @mariariot @Magneto @MonsterPawPR @bxr @Davian  @StarryNight @Talenti @Ronk @Sanne Godijn @Monster7 @platinumpixels @LVbuttondown @Cello @Suspiria @IdioteSainte @Lippoutou @Reginald @Ivy @Tokyo  @VENSAINT @codymonster @gagzus @Sneaky Oliver  @Mister Gaga @FfFfFfFF @Schizophonic @Biggest Fan @HeavyyMetalVenuss @River Phoenix @the Devil of Pop

Little Monstera

Thank you @Stephen I love your documentaries so much :tony: Can you PM me the links for BTW, ARTPOP and CTC please ? I will seed them :pawsup:

Magneto

I already said this to you in person, but I love how you highlighted my favorite C2C song 'Lush Life'.  I never realised how the lyrics really applied to her situation at the time.

Free my mind

JesseBabe

I just wanted to say I really enjoy these! Sometime last year your doc highlighting her career went around on Twitter and my friend downloaded it and we watch it every time he gets drunk because he loves it so much. I didn't even realize it was yours until last night! I may PM you to get all the links so he can watch them in full lol.

Archived