šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Lady Gaga Era Documentaries [Complete] - A Star is Born Out Now

Stephen

Featured Posts

Stephen

In 2014 and 2015 I created a series of feature length documentaries for each Gaga album and they got pretty popular. Check out this screenshot of the GGD homepage circa 2015:

Spoiler

Yay-I-m-Trending-LI-2.jpg

Well the documentaries were deleted for copyright reasons and since then I've had a barrage of people asking me to re-upload them. The only reason I haven't is because I wasn't satisfied with them. I wanted to remake them better than before.Ā  It's taken me way too long but they are FINALLY ready!

xk6fa2qfymt21.gif

The new series is called "GagaDocs", and here's the general overview:

Part 1 - The Fame

Part 2 - The Fame Monster

Part 3 - Born This Way

Part 4 - ARTPOP

Part 5 - Cheek to Cheek

Part 6 - Til it Happens to You, and other ventures (2015-2016)

Part 7 - JoanneĀ 

Part 8 - A Star is Born

More Detailed Breakdowns:

Spoiler

Ā 

GagaDocs 1 - The Fame

Lady Gaga's debut album "The Fame" (2008) skyrocketed the singer into the pop stratosphere. Spawning a barrage of hits including "Just Dance" and Ā "Poker Face", this album launched the singer's career with a bang.

Gaga-Docs-1-The-Fame-mp4-thumbs-2019-08-

GagaDocs 2 - The Fame Monster

Following her blood soaked performance at the MTV Video Music Awards, Lady Gaga unleashed her sophomore album "The Fame Monster" (2009). Its juggernaut lead single "Bad Romance" would shape the landscape of pop music for years to come, and later be regarded by many as the singer's defining triumph.

Gaga-Docs-2-The-Fame-Monster-mp4-thumbs-

GagaDocs 3 - Born This Way

With "Born This Way" (2011), Lady Gaga proved that her passion for equality and liberation was not only authentic, but essential to her artistry. The album is a love letter to her fans, the "little monsters", and the music is her most ambitious, featuring epic contributions from Brian May and the late Clarence Clemons.

Gaga-Docs-3-Born-This-Way-mp4-thumbs-201

GagaDocs 4 - ARTPOP

"ARTPOP" (2013) is Lady Gaga's misunderstood masterpiece. At its time of release it was lambasted by critics for struggling to achieve the insurmountableĀ success of her previous efforts. The singer herself experienced a period of darkness and chaos that is reflected through the album's explosive EDM rage.

Gaga-Docs-4-ARTPOP-mp4-thumbs-2019-09-19

GagaDocs 5 - Cheek to Cheek

Teaming up with legendary crooner Tony Bennett, Lady Gaga surprised audiences with a collection of jazz standards, aptly titled "Cheek to Cheek" (2014). She would later credit the album making experience with saving her life; Bennett reminding her of her worth as a musician and the importance of authenticity.

Gaga-Docs-5-Cheek-to-Cheek-mp4-thumbs-20

GagaDocs 6 - Til it Happens to You, and other ventures (2015 - 2016)

Following her critically acclaimed tribute to The Sound of Music at the Academy Awards, Lady Gaga expanded into new endeavors including a breakthrough role on American Horror Story and "Til it Happens to You" (2015), a soul bearing ballad written with Diane Warren to empower sexual assault survivors.Ā 

Gaga-Docs-6-Til-it-Happens-to-You-and-ot

GagaDocs 7 - Joanne

For her fifth LP, Lady Gaga stripped back the glossy pop production in favor of analog instruments and introspective songwriting. "Joanne" (2016) is named after her father's late sister, who Gaga believes lives on through her. The intimate subject matter is contrasted by the biggest performance of her career - halftime at the Super Bowl.

Gaga-Docs-7-Joanne-mp4-thumbs-2019-10-09

GagaDocs 8 - A Star is Born

Lady Gaga made her feature film debut alongside Bradley Cooper in the massively successful Ā "A Star is Born" (2018). The film and its soundtrack saw universal acclaim and cultural dominance, earning 8 Academy Award nominations and Gaga's first win for the soaring duet, "Shallow".

Gaga-Docs-8-A-Star-is-Born-mp4-thumbs-20

Ā 

How to Download the Documentaries:

Spoiler

These documentaries are torrent only.Ā IĀ will not be posting the download links publicly. If you wish to download, send me aĀ direct message either here on GGD,Ā or to my Twitter accountĀ @gagadocsĀ 

How do I use torrents?

First you need to download and install a torrent client, such as uTorrent. Once you have this installed on your computer, you must download the torrent file for the respective GagaDoc youā€™re trying to access. Then, open the file and uTorrent will begin to download.

Depending on how many people are seeding, the download will go faster. If everyone continues seeding after their download has finished, the download speed for other users will beĀ faster.

Cover Photos for your Media Library:Ā 

Spoiler

gagadocs-01.jpgĀ gagadocs-02.jpgĀ gagadocs-03.jpgĀ gagadocs-04.jpgĀ gagadocs-05.jpgĀ gagadocs-06.jpgĀ Picture2.pngĀ ASIB-COVER.png

Ā 

-

Read the Reviews!Ā Ā :vegas:

Gaga-Docs-Reviews.jpg

Picture2.png

Picture3.png

Please follow @gagadocs on Twitter for updates, teasers and moreĀ :vegas:

Ā 

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
codymonster

Omfg, I LEGIT think about how much I miss these on the regular. They were so fun to watch and perfectly captured the feel of each era. Iā€™m so excited to hear this!!!

Magneto

Yes! I love your work! I followed you on Twitter, but I dont really use it. Are you gonna keep this thread updated too for me?Ā :hug:

Free my mind

Stephen
22 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Yes! I love your work! I followed you on Twitter, but I dont really use it. Are you gonna keep this thread updated too for me?Ā :hug:

Yess I'll be updating bothĀ :kara:

Interlude

Legend!!Ā :firega:Can't wait to watch these againĀ :sara:

Makes me miss working on my video archiveĀ :laughga:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Davian

I canā€™t wait!:firega:Ā I wasnā€™t around when you posted these so Iā€™m so stoked to watch these:pray:

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

lost in limbo

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I'M SOĀ  HAPPY :kara:Ā 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

lost in limbo
48 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Gaga-Docs-1-The-Fame-mp4-thumbs-2019-08-

omg I just realized how terrible tanGa looks in high definition :air:Ā 

Stephen
Just now, lost in limbo said:

omg I just realized how terrible tanGa looks in high definition :air:Ā 

:sharon:Ā yea I hate that look but it's one of her best interviews EVER.Ā I couldn't not include it.

gagzus

OH MY GODĀ :giveup:Ā @StephenĀ i was obsessed with these and was so sad when they got deleted, The Fame one was my favourite of all of them, can't wait to see your ARTPOP till ASIB ones! Definitely gonna be perched!

lost in limbo
Just now, Stephen said:

:sharon:Ā yea I hate that look but it's one of her best interviews EVER.Ā I couldn't not include it.

oh how I wish it had been a radio interview :selena:Ā 

Archived