Yes :ally:

Spoiler

Oct 24, 2020 :bradley:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

@Stephen are you going to upload this to watch online as well?! :pray: please 

i think you can do it through Google drive?!

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Magneto
2 minutes ago, Brie Candy said:

@Stephen 

you should create a youtube channel to post everything as a series show. It will be amazing!

*Copyright has entered the chat*:selena:

Free my mind

Stephen
2 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

@Stephen

Curse you for retweeting this, it popped up in my feed and I thought it was new :bradley:

:lmao: I'm TEASING

2 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

@Stephen are you going to upload this to watch online as well?! :pray: please 

i think you can do it through Google drive?!

1 hour ago, Brie Candy said:

@Stephen 

you should create a youtube channel to post everything as a series show. It will be amazing!

I love you guys for your interest but I've settled on torrent and MEGA. Copyright is a tricky thing, some things are able to slip through while others aren't. I've been making and uploading Gaga videos for literally 10 years (check one of my first videos here - its tragic)  :bradley: and I know what will and won't work.

The censors have only gotten stricter over the years. Highly edited pieces like my Decade of Gaga video or Alex's incredible "My Name is Lady Gaga" documentary are able to slip through the cesnors, but something like these documentaries with long chunks of copyrighted material from SO many different companies (Interscope, UMG, MTV, all the TV networks I'm using clips from etc.) it simply will not be allowed on YouTube - or any video site. My original doc series from 2015 was on Vimeo and after a few weeks of them being up and getting thousands of views, Vimeo suddenly deleted ALL my videos (even content that I owned, not Gaga related) and they threatened to ban me. I had to write an email basically begging them to restore my personal content :selena:

Google Drive has a maximum of 15GB space which is not big enough to host these films and their copyright censors (while easier to get around) are still very much active. When a Google Drive file is accessed/viewed/downloaded by too many people Google will take a closer look. The files become disabled and possibly removed, if they find copyright violations. I don't want to deal with these kinds of headaches.

I would really appreciate if everyone could just get used to downloading either via torrent or MEGA, I promise it's not hard. If you don't have a computer, 2 other users have said they were able to stream the documentaries through the MEGA mobile app. These are the only avenues I'm going to be using :sweat:

Luna Lovegood

Your documentaries are superb love! ACADEMY AWARD! :bradley:

luna’s advocate

Stephen
25 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Your documentaries are superb love! ACADEMY AWARD! :bradley:

Thank you! :hug:

tumblr_pngpxj0aJE1ruu897o2_250.gif

Stephen

GagaDocs 2 - The Fame Monster available now! :party:

Torrent (x) MEGA (x)

Gaga-Docs-2-The-Fame-Monster-mp4-thumbs-

Not sure how to download? Please read the OP :heart:

Hope you guys enjoy this is one of my favorites :nick: Let's start a discussion about TFM era! And please remember to follow @gagadocs on Twitter and spread the word!

IdioteSainte

ONE BIG THANK YOU :sara: In tears each time i watch this kind of dedicated fan made documentaries...ugh i must really be getting old :giveup: 

gonna listen to future  love and dive into another breakdown

Stephen
14 minutes ago, IdioteSainte said:

ONE BIG THANK YOU :sara: In tears each time i watch this kind of dedicated fan made documentaries...ugh i must really be getting old :giveup: 

gonna listen to future  love and dive into another breakdown

Oof Future Love sends me into breakdowns too :bradley::kara:

Archived