đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Meet & Greet Resale Tix Question

erikaisamonster

Featured Posts

erikaisamonster

Hey guys! 

I saw the Enigma / Jazz show in Vegas last January for my birthday (it was epic!!) and my mom and I just found out that we have to go to Vegas again in November, so we were thinking about getting tickets again that weekend. I really would love to go and do the meet and greet for one of the shows this time, but I'm wondering if those tickets are even possible to get resale. I was checking Ticketmaster for VIP/M&G and didn't see anything, so I'm sure it's not really possible, but I wanted to ask you guys if you've ever had any experience purchasing M&G after the tickets went on sale. Was it legit? Where did you look? 

Thanks in advance & paws up! 

xxx

Spock

They had some for sale on Stub Hub, and they're super reliable for regular tickets (I bought some Enigma tickets there). However I don't know how it works for VIP experiences, especially M&G since I guess there's more security

who will love me when the night is over

erikaisamonster
11 minutes ago, Spock said:

They had some for sale on Stub Hub, and they're super reliable for regular tickets (I bought some Enigma tickets there). However I don't know how it works for VIP experiences, especially M&G since I guess there's more security

Right, I've used Stubhub tons of times for regular ticket resales, but M&G makes me nervous! Thanks for your response xx

xxx

Franch Toast

Someone on here bought two VIP packages, I believe from a site called Ticket Lodge, for $5000 apiece. They said that the package includes VIP banquette seating and the Meet & Greet. 

If you are able to afford the $5000, you might also want to look into tickets via Confirmed360, the site that offers onstage seating for Jazz & Piano. It includes a M & G, and according to the site, tickets start at $5000/person. However, from what I've read, it sounds like that price can fluctuate and might be higher depending on when you go. 

(Of course, $5000/person is a ton of money, and you may not wish to sit on stage and be part of the show. But if you don't have stage fright, and you can afford it, it could be fun.) 

She/Her/Hers

• 5 months later...
On 8/26/2019 at 12:23 PM, Franch Toast said:

Someone on here bought two VIP packages, I believe from a site called Ticket Lodge, for $5000 apiece. They said that the package includes VIP banquette seating and the Meet & Greet. 

If you are able to afford the $5000, you might also want to look into tickets via Confirmed360, the site that offers onstage seating for Jazz & Piano. It includes a M & G, and according to the site, tickets start at $5000/person. However, from what I've read, it sounds like that price can fluctuate and might be higher depending on when you go. 

(Of course, $5000/person is a ton of money, and you may not wish to sit on stage and be part of the show. But if you don't have stage fright, and you can afford it, it could be fun.) 

OMG this sounds like a dream.  thank you for the intel.

find your freedom in the music

Archived