Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

WoW Classic: welcome to the endless queue!

tthen

Featured Posts

WoW-Classic-release-date.jpg

The much awaited WoW Classic is finally here! You can now explore the world of Azeroth the way it was back in 2004. Veterans can relive their old days playing vanilla while newer players can experience the game in its original state. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait for this. Been excited ever since the announcement, although I am enjoying BFA after finally getting into the end game stuff. Rolling Human Mage :diane:

7 minutes ago, Karl said:

Can't wait for this. Been excited ever since the announcement, although I am enjoying BFA after finally getting into the end game stuff. Rolling Human Mage :diane:

I was on the edge about joining (especially with class starting in a few days), but decided to cave in a few hours ago :vegas: orc shaman ftw. Any EU peeps here who wanna join an English speaking server go for Mograine.

darkchylde

I'll be playing! It's out at midnight in EU and I made a few characters last week but it depends on my mood cause right now I'm invested in leveling my zandalari disc priest.

Definitely will play this week though. I haven't truly settled for a realm just yet so if anyone is looking for friends to play with, I know I am!

Just now, Saint Jude said:

I'll be playing! It's out at midnight in EU and I made a few characters last week but it depends on my mood cause right now I'm invested in leveling my zandalari disc priest.

Definitely will play this week though. I haven't truly settled for a realm just yet so if anyone is looking for friends to play with, I know I am!

I made a char on Golemagg, but saw that it was claimed by mostly Turkish players. Checked the forums out and Mograine seems to be the Brits and Dutch (aka mostly English speaking). Planning on rolling an orc shaman when char creation for it starts in an hour. How's BfA right now? Haven't played since the start of 8.1 and I've been flirting with the idea of coming back. 

darkchylde
1 minute ago, tthen said:

I made a char on Golemagg, but saw that it was claimed by mostly Turkish players. Checked the forums out and Mograine seems to be the Brits and Dutch (aka mostly English speaking). Planning on rolling an orc shaman when char creation for it starts in an hour. How's BfA right now? Haven't played since the start of 8.1 and I've been flirting with the idea of coming back. 

BfA is fine, I guess. I've started leveling from scratch on a more populated realm with the hopes of it becoming more interesting when played with more people so we'll see. 8.2 was actually fun and interesting but since i don't raid at all I feel like I've burned it out already.

I haven't decided what I'll be on classic, shaman was on my list but so were druid, hunter and warlock. Obviously horde though.

I'm super hyped to play Classic but I have yet to decide on what class/faction to play :air:  I know I want to be a healer but all of the healer classes seem fun with their own niches so I'm super indecisive :duck:

It's also gonna be awesome to go back to pre-Cata zones imo :party:

22 minutes ago, Zelda said:

I'm super hyped to play Classic but I have yet to decide on what class/faction to play :air:  I know I want to be a healer but all of the healer classes seem fun with their own niches so I'm super indecisive :duck:

It's also gonna be awesome to go back to pre-Cata zones imo :party:

Horde all the way :lolly:

5 new EU servers just opened (4 pvp 1 pve) just in time for launch. Just made my char on Mograine so hype 

I took a break from WoW after downing HC Jaina with my guildies because of college. I currently don't have the time for classic, I might try it when I feel inspired to tho.

darkchylde

I'll be playing horde  @ hydraxian waterlords! if anyone wants to play with me, sent me a dm and i'll give u my battle tag or whatever

Archived