💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

How would your DWUW video go?

seashellplay

Featured Posts

seashellplay

No, I don't mean the DWUW video locked away where she is essentially r*ped by * ***** and I'm sure no one is interested in viewing that controversial mess. I think we all know those whole balloon scenes in the O2 British ARTPOP Ad, that's generally what comes to mind for the music video for me, at least. So - How would yours go? :lana:

Stephen

I desperately want the raw footage from the shoot so i can edit it to just being the scenes of her alone dancing and her in the newspaper dress/newspaper room and anything else cool we haven’t seen of her alone without * *****. And use the solo version of the song :bradley:

Werewolves Wanted

Maybe I don’t understand, but I like to imagine her in an old Hollywood esq costume in Times Square. As she walks around, billboards change to her face. She ends up on top of a building that is covered in neon lights, looking down at the city below as newspapers fly around her. 

... or was this not a concept thread :messga:

HoneyB

She should’ve elaborated with the scene where she’s in that newspaper dress, but make her face super glam and dolled up like the met gala. Basically her dancing to real headlines and tweets all around her that are incredible rude and degrade her. Just plain cruel. They begin to tattoo themselves to gaga but at the very end everything around her lights on fire, eradicating all the hate and full on dancing on the ashes of her hater’s words. She strips herself of makeup baring her natural face and the tattoos wash off, leaving a natural and naked gaga staring at the camera tearful. Basically showing how mean people can get when it comes to pop stars. Sorry this was long I’m basically throwing all my jumbled thoughts:ladyhaha:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Isidro Guevara

First of all, my ARTPOP singles would've been like this:

Applause (May.2013)

G.U.Y. ( Aug.2013)

- Promo Singles: Sexxx Dreams and Venus 

Do What U Want Ft. The Weeknd (Dec.2013)

-Jewels N' Drugs (Urban Radio Single; March.2014)

MANiCURE (Apr.2014)

Gypsy (Aug.2014)

My MV idea for DWUW would be a GymQuarium (Gymnasium- Aquarium hybrid) where Gaga exercises and also walks into many rooms like the newspaper rooms and ends up in many outfits. 

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!đŸŒ‹đŸ’„

seashellplay

My artpoopie singuls would be  (if momma didn't break her hip and was happy)

Lead - Applause - (March 16, 2013) (perform at the last shows and it would be majica!!l, it will chart during April bc that was when Harlem Shake died) 

Supporting - Burqa (EDM track - resembles harlem shake) + GUY (Double Release) - (April 20, 2013) 

(ARTPOP released April 2013) 

Promo - Venus - (Early May 2013)  + MANiCURE - (Late May 2013)

Supporting - DWUW - (August 15, 2013)  (did extremely well, got 15, would do even better during this time)

Supporting - Gypsy - (September 1, 2013)  shitty boring radio friendly song that will drain the tit of ARTPOP's success and conclude then we get ARTPOP act ii and tours 

JusKeepBreathin

She interrupts the video 10 seconds in with the word CANCELED in caps, then the  video for MANiCURE starts playing. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Delusional
48 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

She interrupts the video 10 seconds in with the word CANCELED in caps, then the  video for SEXXX DREAMS starts playing. 

corrected.

‌‌‌‌‌BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‌‌‌‌‌‌‌

Defmix100

I think mainly focus on the whole media angle to really get that point across of the song, so a mix between how she had the end of the AMA performance cut together with the Terry Richardson documentary clips. But I do love that shot of her lifting the weights from the real mv so maybe mixed with some sexy pop music video scenes to contrast what she does in front of the cameras vs what's really going on

RenegAde

A scene with her and Taylor kinny nude wearing nothing but lingerie and groping each other in synch  kinda like you and i ,but just more beautifully done with hair and make up and  an all white background,... id keep the news paper scene too,,,a choreo scene too in a government office .id also keep the storyline in the AMA performance 

Archived