💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lover: 500k pure sales in two days, biggest US seller of the year

Spock

Featured Posts

13 hours ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Welcome to another edition of "I Personally Don't Like It So No Other Person On Earth Has The Right To Like It, Since My Tastes Are Obviously The Best Ones And Are The Ones Everyone Should Follow If They Want To Have 'Good Taste' In Music, Vol. 97827"

Welcome to another edition of "They Just Gave Their Opinion On Taylor's Worst Album Yet And Never Said No One Else Could Like The Album Yet Here You Are, A Swifty Behind A Simpson On A Gaga Fan Site Who Can't Accept Not Everyone Is Going To Have The Same Poor Music Taste As Yourself, Vol. 69666"

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Wifey said:

Hopefully one day she can prove that she can sell albums as a strong person on her own merits instead of using countless victim narratives to promote her albums. 

She's definitely tried to involve or 'use' the gay community more this era too

illySpencer
4 hours ago, LadyHaha said:

While it’s easily her worst album it’s good that sales are healthy for the music industry. This and ASIB have shown there is still a big market who don’t just ‘stream’. 

You can compare an album and a soundtrack. ASIB did well because of the movie, if GaGa dropped an album like ASIB, it would flopée. 

I don’t want to ignore her success, but with 1 standard, 4 deluxe edition and one mega Deluxe of her album, obviously she will sold a lot of them. She just have a good team, that’s all. 

For me Taylor Swift is like Adele, she is enormous with album sales, but they are not marking the pop music like GaGa or Katy did. For me TS will stay the drama girl who wrote about her exs. 

11 minutes ago, Rio said:

Welcome to another edition of "They Just Gave Their Opinion On Taylor's Worst Album Yet And Never Said No One Else Could Like The Album Yet Here You Are, A Swifty Behind A Simpson On A Gaga Fan Site Who Can't Accept Not Everyone Is Going To Have The Same Poor Music Taste As Yourself, Vol. 69666"

"A Swifty Behind A Simpson"

tenor.gif

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Queen Ari

I cant believe at actual gay people saying YNTCD is a gimmik to get the gays lmfao she's literally LITERALLY fighting for our rights. Donating to our foundations and a lot more. Blind ass ***s. 

17 minutes ago, Queen Ari said:

I cant believe at actual gay people saying YNTCD is a gimmik to get the gays lmfao she's literally LITERALLY fighting for our rights. Donating to our foundations and a lot more. Blind ass ***s. 

Only recently.

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Rio said:

Only recently.

So?

Do you wish her to not supporting at all all her life or what? Not sure how some you mind works honestly. Why refusing an ally? She change for the better, and she did something quickly already, by donating to a cause, writing song about how homophobia is not cool, and such, so why donyou have to antagonizing her for that? :oprah:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

beaublue
3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

No you’re more... Sad than that ... you are one of those that want die for celebrities that THEY DONT even know YOU exist in this world :sharon:

Some of us are above that you know, we don’t put our lives on the line to defend them when we don’t like something about an artist ... there’s tons of things that I don’t like about Gaga, Taylor and Grimes and I am not going to stop criticizing them when they come out with something I don’t like please don’t ever @ me or quote me again, I’m not interested in having this conversation with a  wanna be die hard fan :bye:

Yikes 😬 the lack of self worth & insecurity really jumped out... Just because I don’t go around projecting hate & complaining about celebs doesn’t mean I’d “die” for them. Some people actually value their lives too much to let it revolve around a stranger. (Shocking, I know. So fun learning about foreign concepts!)

& don’t worry, this’ll be my last reply. I’d rather talk to a wall than someone who has consistently projected their self loathing onto others in this forum. Good luck đŸ˜ŹđŸ‘đŸ»đŸ˜‚

AJRocketMan

This is what happens when you build a large and devoted fan base. :firega: This woman is a marketing genius.

Spock
1 hour ago, Rio said:

Taylor's Worst Album Yet 

and yet it's Taylor's most critically acclaimed album

d16bc11308282304.png

yet another L for her haters, stomp stomp STOMP

tumblr_pwmydfCt5v1s8ev4jo3_400.gif 

who will love me when the night is over

Lottie Winters
9 hours ago, Swallow said:

She literally said it herself in an interview recently

"Men are allowed to react, and women are only allowed to overreact"

So you are doing exactly that, just because she is a woman it automatically means she created the drama for attention in order to sell records.

As a gay man you can go ahead and include me in the only allowed to overreact category here. She doesn’t overreact as much as pander, manipulate, and use, which to me are not good traits. 

I love how you all try to silence me a gay man because I find a white straight woman’s behavior problematic. 

Versace

I find it rich that those who say Taylor plays the victim with every album, proceed to play the victim with their posts. 

I have to shut up before I get accused of silencing lol 

Edit: Thank you for knowing and laughing at yourself. 

DoremonLove
2 hours ago, Versace said:

I made the Gaga comment as a sarcastic remark when you quoted me telling me even monsters don't like everything Gaga does. To which I replied yes (I don't like the enigma wig for example) but I still buy her albums cause I support and love her music. Don't try to act smart and twist a narrative you put me into. There's a difference between not liking something such as a wig  and supporting  hateful opinions along the lines of/indicated  "Taylor being a fake ally to the LGBT",  "She plays the victim with every album". These are opinions to which you said "Finally someone said out loud". Cut the "I'm neutral to all of this act". DoremonLove, quite frankly your actions don't match your words. You can act like people are coming for you or maybe you're just exposing your true colors. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11335040

Lol keep ranting. My opinion wont change. Taylor is an amazing artist and has amazing songwrting skills. BUT her personality is not something i like esp the whole new found love for LGBT. My opinion and i guess i can post my opinion. Who told im trying to ACT neutral? True colors huh? What true colors? Do u even know me to pass such comments. Honestly fans like u make celebs being disliked. Stop trying to shove your liking down others throats. Let ppl have their opinion. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Economy
16 hours ago, Monster7 said:

All the people who thought she wouldn't sell 1 million+ again (i admit myself included)

mr rogers clown GIF

Now I'm hoping for a 2.5 million ww in a week (china included)

Any reason China is excluded?

Archived