Taylucifer

for my own personal ego I need her to sell 1 million in her first week

1989 (TV) is out NOW

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, Wifey said:

You all are so extra. Name one album cycle where she didn’t promote herself as a victim to an ex boyfriend (all her country albums) Kim, Kanye (reputation), Scooter( lover), Katy Perry (1989). 

Just because I find it disgusting, unlikeable behavior doesn’t say anything about me, but you finding her behavior acceptable and her new found marketing love for the LGBT acceptable says a lot about you. I don’t like it and I can and will say my opinion.  PERIOD. 

Literally someone said today in another thread that the reason Gaga lost sales was because she supported the gay community. Y'all need to make up your minds when it comes to hating on other artists. 

On 8/23/2019 at 4:08 PM, ANTI WP said:

The shade towards gaga is tiring .... she faded because of supporting lgbt community ....she literally damaged her mainstream career for sake of gay kids ....

tell the truth GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

wtf how did reputation sell so many digital copies, that's wild. I'm rooting for 1M so bad sksks come onnnnn stream that album hoes, the swifties did their work buying 200 copies each I'm streaming as much as I can sksks

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, neptugne said:

wtf how did reputation sell so many digital copies, that's wild. I'm rooting for 1M so bad sksks come onnnnn stream that album hoes, the swifties did their work buying 200 copies each I'm streaming as much as I can sksks

Speak Now sold only 270k digital copies first week

Red sold 465k 

i mean like how can rep sold that much :rip:

1 minute ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

Speak Now sold only 270k digital copies first week

Red sold 465k 

i mean like how can rep sold that much :rip:

literally lmao I don't understand like.... wtf... 700k only digital w minimal promo.... must've had insane online/itunes pre-orders

TheCureinMalibu
Just now, neptugne said:

literally lmao I don't understand like.... wtf... 700k only digital w minimal promo.... must've had insane online/itunes pre-orders

prolly cause the whole album wasn't available on any streaming services :applause:

gagaweekly

Suddenly success of Lover (which is called flop era) is "expected" thing lol

People really hate to admit the success of her, I guess

beaublue
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

So I’m nothing different from you two... yay now we can all be friends...

Gheys will be Gheys :bon:

tenor.gif

disgusted jennifer lawrence GIF

Um... nah, no thank you. I don’t create clickbait lies about an artist I “love” that sh*t on them & say “oh it’s ok cause I’m a fan! Check my bio!” 😂

beaublue
40 minutes ago, neptugne said:

From preorders? She was over a million digital preorders before reputation even came out lmao

20 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

From preorders? She was over a million digital preorders before reputation even came out lmao

then why aren't the digital sales over a million if preorders are fulfilled first day, hence the preorder right?

Versace
1 hour ago, DoremonLove said:

Finally someone said it out loud:kiss:

Weren't you the one who said I only see support for Taylor on this site when I addressed she gets some hate and now you're on the hate wagon lol. Hypocrite. 

Versace
3 hours ago, Widows Kiss said:

The usual suspects doing clownery in here when it's not even enough for an 1M debut. :ladyhaha:

Tell me about it. My God for something they hate, they surely invest so much time into it. What's worse some of them can dish out the rude remarks towards fans who do like her music but panic when that energy is directed back at them. 

Andrea B
2 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Finally someone said it out loud:kiss:

not you... how ironic:ladyhaha::air::air:

RAMROD
7 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

As if she is going to have those numbers IN 2019! :bradley:

She had sold out stadium tour for a reason. You'd be surprised how many fans she have.  

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived