💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lover: 500k pure sales in two days, biggest US seller of the year

Spock

Featured Posts

Lottie Winters
46 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

@Wifey must be one of those misogynistic gays that hate when a powerful woman wins. Like why even bother posting in a Taylor thread if you hate her so much. Talent wins!!!

You all are so extra. Name one album cycle where she didn’t promote herself as a victim to an ex boyfriend (all her country albums) Kim, Kanye (reputation), Scooter( lover), Katy Perry (1989). 

Just because I find it disgusting, unlikeable behavior doesn’t say anything about me, but you finding her behavior acceptable and her new found marketing love for the LGBT acceptable says a lot about you. I don’t like it and I can and will say my opinion.  PERIOD. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
6 minutes ago, Wifey said:

You all are so extra. Name one album cycle where she didn’t promote herself as a victim to an ex boyfriend (all her country albums) Kim, Kanye (reputation), Scooter( lover), Katy Perry (1989). 

Just because I find it disgusting, unlikeable behavior doesn’t say anything about me, but you finding her behavior acceptable and her new found marketing love for the LGBT acceptable says a lot about you. I don’t like it and I can and will say my opinion.  PERIOD. 

marketing love for the LGBT??? Gurl she’s literally fighting for us in Congress!! You really need to chill out, go on a date, have a drink. Enjoy life. 

You must live in a city that suppress you to feel like that towards Taylor. Bless your heart!!! And....giphy.gif

#buyLoverOnItunes

Lottie Winters
Just now, GagainsiderNYC said:

marketing love for the LGBT??? Gurl she’s literally fighting for us in Congress!! You really need to chill out, go on a date, have a drink. Enjoy life. 

You must live in a city that suppress you to feel like that towards Taylor. Bless your heart!!! And you need to calm dow, giphy.gif

LOL I live in Seattle hun and have a great life. Enough to not personally attack someone over their opinions of a pop star. Haha imagine being that pressed.

I’ll state my opinions ALL I WANT all day every day and if it upsets you keep scrolling, find a hobby, meditate. 

MessyTop
Just now, Wifey said:

LOL I live in Seattle hun and have a great life. Enough to not personally attack someone over their opinions of a pop star. Haha imagine being that pressed.

I’ll state my opinions ALL I WANT all day every day and if it upsets you keep scrolling, find a hobby, meditate. 

Seattle!! Haha that makes sense! Woof! Keep posting here! HIT thread henny!

enjoy Seattle. Post all you want henny!!

alextruper17
3 hours ago, Oshawott said:

Her pity party gimmick worked. She should thank Scooter Braun. :applause:

Poor pressed soul

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

alextruper17
15 minutes ago, Wifey said:

:flop:

alextruper17
Just now, Oshawott said:

taylor_swift_clown_by_drtransformo_dd6l5if-pre.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQyNiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzNiZDUzODJhLTY3NzctNDIwYy04M2JhLWQ2YTFjN2E4YzgwNVwvZGQ2bDVpZi0zMjRlNDlkYy1hNDVjLTQ3MmQtYjBjNy1kNGFjNmM3NzM0MjUucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.FjFI2wH7GRvci-dCkViCO9iHUotCotwh6SN1wpmJMkk

Exactly. Good night. 

Andrea B
1 hour ago, Wifey said:

she's not making that much money out of the LGBTQ community :air: look at all the ''gay queens'' like carly, charli xcx, etc they're all flops, but we LOVE THEM and support them so much and yet they can't even sell 1 copy of their singles on itunes

YNTC didn't do that much on the charts... another example is gaga's weakest #1 song= Born This Way... 

Taylor is doing us a favor, she has so much influence but anyway, keep being ignorant 🤡 taylor is winning cause she sold 500K PURE copies in two days 

gagarox

So 450k On day 1 in US and only 50k on day 2? wow that is some monumental crash... at this rate i think it will struggle to push 700k pure in week 1... and considering the desperate attempt to sell 4 copies to 1 swifty..this kinda seems sad. I hope she pulls through and it passes 1million. 

Widows Kiss

The usual suspects doing clownery in here when it's not even enough for an 1M debut. :ladyhaha:

Kimmo
4 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Hello, it’s me, Perez

drag race pose GIF by Stan.

(Not sure if you’re talking about the first paragraph of my response or of the thread they posted about her) 😅

4 hours ago, lovedillon said:

It’s probably cause you sit there slandering & assassinating her character by typing up false threads using clickbait titles that put her down? Like I’ve consistently seen you sh*t on certain pop girls one day & say you’re a fan the next 😂

maybe if you say it enough times it’ll come true “I am a Taylor fan!” “I am a Taylor fan!” “I AM A TAYLOR FAAAN!” 🤣

So I’m nothing different from you two... yay now we can all be friends...

Gheys will be Gheys :bon:

tenor.gif

Hottie Detector

DoremonLove
3 hours ago, Wifey said:

Finally someone said it out loud:kiss:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Swallow
3 hours ago, Wifey said:

She literally said it herself in an interview recently

"Men are allowed to react, and women are only allowed to overreact"

So you are doing exactly that, just because she is a woman it automatically means she created the drama for attention in order to sell records.

Es solo una paja entre colegas

Archived