💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lover: 500k pure sales in two days, biggest US seller of the year

Spock

Featured Posts

Kimmo
Just now, Versace said:

if it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, must be a duck.

I'll take it :vegas: 

Ayy so clever....Thanks betch, now go back to your basement :bon:

tenor.gif

Hottie Detector

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Smother Em Eh

This is no surprise. Taylor always does well in sales. Half of America is a hard core stan Of hers. 

I personally think the record is generic and boring tbh but that’s just me. 

(1989 is wayyyy better)

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Gov Hooka
1 hour ago, Quartz said:

I don't get it. The songs were uninspired and basic (except for two). I really don't get it, I'm sorry.

I’ve always thought this about her. I really dislike her music and persona. I don’t get how people like it 

Gov Hooka
1 hour ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Welcome to another edition of "I Personally Don't Like It So No Other Person On Earth Has The Right To Like It, Since My Tastes Are Obviously The Best Ones And Are The Ones Everyone Should Follow If They Want To Have 'Good Taste' In Music, Vol. 97827"

Except that’s not what that user said or implied :awkney:

MessyTop
1 hour ago, Lionel Hutz said:

Welcome to another edition of "I Personally Don't Like It So No Other Person On Earth Has The Right To Like It, Since My Tastes Are Obviously The Best Ones And Are The Ones Everyone Should Follow If They Want To Have 'Good Taste' In Music, Vol. 97827"

tenor.gif?itemid=9479342

Drag-Queens-You-Need-to-Calm-Down.gif

beaublue
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

What are you talking about? Just because I didn’t like her last interview???? Are you joking?? I’ve been doing more promo for her around here than anybody else  

Like Hello... do y’all don’t read Bios around here?? :saladga: 

And if that’s the case how I’m I different from you and all the Monsters :bon: 

It’s probably cause you sit there slandering & assassinating her character by typing up false threads using clickbait titles that put her down? Like I’ve consistently seen you sh*t on certain pop girls one day & say you’re a fan the next 😂

maybe if you say it enough times it’ll come true “I am a Taylor fan!” “I am a Taylor fan!” “I AM A TAYLOR FAAAN!” 🤣

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

It’s probably cause you sit there slandering & assassinating her character by typing up false threads using clickbait titles that put her down? Like I’ve consistently seen you sh*t on certain pop girls one day & say you’re a fan the next 😂

maybe if you say it enough times it’ll come true “I am a Taylor fan!” “I am a Taylor fan!” “I AM A TAYLOR FAAAN!” 🤣

why did the first paragraph remind me of perez :air: 

beaublue
5 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

why did the first paragraph remind me of perez :air: 

Hello, it’s me, Perez

drag race pose GIF by Stan.

(Not sure if you’re talking about the first paragraph of my response or of the thread they posted about her) 😅

Lottie Winters

Hopefully one day she can prove that she can sell albums as a strong person on her own merits instead of using countless victim narratives to promote her albums. 

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Wifey said:

Hopefully one day she can prove that she can sell albums as a strong person on her own merits instead of using countless victim narratives to promote her albums. 

FXCKING BULLSXHIT, MAN! :lmao:

She didn't do that "Countless victim narratives" you've been accusing her.

You is A MISOGYNIST,  and that shows.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

FlopSlurper
7 minutes ago, Wifey said:

stream the man for clear skin and to end gender inequality 

FlopSlurper
23 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Hello, it’s me, Perez

drag race pose GIF by Stan.

(Not sure if you’re talking about the first paragraph of my response or of the thread they posted about her) 😅

I was talking about your first paragraph, clickbaiting and trashing artists then telling them hey baby girl muah xoxo is such a perez hilton thing to do :air:

Dam that's a queen.... 👑👑👑👑 she is one of the only artists left that still sells a decent amount in pure AND smashes spotify and apple music, she smashes everything... ugh this gurl 😍😍

MessyTop
21 minutes ago, Wifey said:

Wow. You must be a self hating gay to hate Taylor that much. If you don’t like it, ignore the Taylor threads. Peace to you man. Go do something fun to make your life better. 

MessyTop
11 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

FXCKING BULLSXHIT, MAN! :lmao:

She didn't do that "Countless victim narratives" you've been accusing her.

You is A MISOGYNIST,  and that shows.

@Wifey must be one of those misogynistic gays that hate when a powerful woman wins. Like why even bother posting in a Taylor thread if you hate her so much. Talent wins!!!

Archived