Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lover: 500k pure sales in two days, biggest US seller of the year

Spock

Featured Posts

Spock

Taylor Swift's 'Lover' Is Already 2019's Top-Selling Album in the U.S. After First Two Days on Sale

After its first two days out, Taylor Swift’s Lover has already become 2019’s top-selling album in the U.S., according to initial sales reports to Nielsen Music.

Released on Friday (Aug. 23), Lover’s sales approached 500,000 through its second day of release on Saturday. In turn, Lover has now passed the year-to-date sales of what was 2019’s top-seller, Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s A Star Is Bornsoundtrack (444,000 sold through the week ending Aug. 22). Star was released in on Oct. 5, 2018, and has sold 1.148 million in total in the U.S.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/chart-beat/8528297/taylor-swift-lover-top-selling-album-2019-so-far?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

The album is already on the high end predictions according to HDD, and if she keeps performing the album will cross the million mark

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_381195077.jpg

stomp stomp STOMP

tumblr_pwmydfCt5v1s8ev4jo3_400.gif

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chromaticka

queen sh*t

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Monster7

All the people who thought she wouldn't sell 1 million+ again (i admit myself included)

mr rogers clown GIF

Now I'm hoping for a 2.5 million ww in a week (china included)

Spock
Just now, Monster7 said:

All the people who thought she wouldn't sell 1 million+ again (i admit myself included)

mr rogers clown GIF

Now I'm hoping for a 2.5 million ww in a week (china included)

I think it's too early to tell, but whatever figure she'll end up with is going to be incredible and anyone that thinks otherwise is just deluded lol

who will love me when the night is over

Quartz

I don't get it. The songs were uninspired and basic (except for two). I really don't get it, I'm sorry.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Versace
8 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

Her pity party gimmick worked. She should thank Scooter Braun. :applause:

Stay pressed you worst gen Pokemon 

3 minutes ago, Quartz said:

I don't get it. The songs were uninspired and basic (except for two). I really don't get it, I'm sorry.

Welcome to another edition of "I Personally Don't Like It So No Other Person On Earth Has The Right To Like It, Since My Tastes Are Obviously The Best Ones And Are The Ones Everyone Should Follow If They Want To Have 'Good Taste' In Music, Vol. 97827"

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Versace
6 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

She keeps winning while slaying the straights and the gheys :vegas:

giphy.gif

I can't with you :laughga:

one minute you come for her then praise her and then come for her and then praise her :saladga:

Kimmo
2 minutes ago, Versace said:

I can't with you :laughga:

one minute you come for her then praise her and then come for her and then praise her :saladga:

What are you talking about? Just because I didn’t like her last interview???? Are you joking?? I’ve been doing more promo for her around here than anybody else  

Like Hello... do y’all don’t read Bios around here?? :saladga: 

And if that’s the case how I’m I different from you and all the Monsters :bon: 

Hottie Detector

Versace
Just now, Kimmo said:

What are you talking about? Just because I didn’t like her last interview???? Are you joking?? I’ve been doing more promo for her around here than anybody else  

Like Hello... do y’all don’t read Bios around here?? :saladga: 

And if that’s the case how I’m I different from you and all the Monsters :bon: 

if it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, must be a duck.

I'll take it :vegas: 

Archived