💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lover: 500k pure sales in two days, biggest US seller of the year

Spock

Featured Posts

Itsbrenda

While it’s easily her worst album it’s good that sales are healthy for the music industry. This and ASIB have shown there is still a big market who don’t just ‘stream’. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand your math, if she sold 700k copies of her last album reputation during first day of sale, and her total in first week was 1.2 mln it means that she sold almost 60% in her first day, so how she can sold 1 million now if after 2 days she didn't even cross 50% of what she need?

According to HDD ,,she has a good chance of a 1m U.S. release-to-date total (factoring in tracks that dropped before the album)''

,,Her pre-release singles, meanwhile, could add as much as 300k to her release-to-date total by first week’s end. ''

So she will have 1mln release to date sale, no first week of sale. So i think that 800k is max what she can achieve...

crisTEAne

i'm streaming it 

all day

every day

you are what you love

and i love lover

:vegas:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

DoremonLove
3 hours ago, Versace said:

Weren't you the one who said I only see support for Taylor on this site when I addressed she gets some hate and now you're on the hate wagon lol. Hypocrite. 

Yes i was. I like her music doesnt mean  i support her lol in everything lol. Hate? Nah not really but i have my opinion.  Its ok drag me all u want my opinion wont change

Edit- Remember when u called gagas wig ugly bcoz u brought ARTPOP? Yeah i stream Taylors songs i can have an HONEST OPINION

2 hours ago, Andree said:

not you... how ironic:ladyhaha::air::air:

Y? Is everyone suppose to agree with taylor on everything? I have praised her music doesnt mean eveything everyone will support.:kiss: high time stop attacking everyon you guys who doesnt agree with taylor on  everything.

How can anoyone not love gaga

Kimmo
4 hours ago, lovedillon said:

disgusted jennifer lawrence GIF

Um... nah, no thank you. I don’t create clickbait lies about an artist I “love” that sh*t on them & say “oh it’s ok cause I’m a fan! Check my bio!” 😂

No you’re more... Sad than that ... you are one of those that want die for celebrities that THEY DONT even know YOU exist in this world :sharon:

Some of us are above that you know, we don’t put our lives on the line to defend them when we don’t like something about an artist ... there’s tons of things that I don’t like about Gaga, Taylor and Grimes and I am not going to stop criticizing them when they come out with something I don’t like please don’t ever @ me or quote me again, I’m not interested in having this conversation with a  wanna be die hard fan :bye:

Hottie Detector

FlopSlurper

Seeing the clownery in these comments by people who supposedly don't care for her-

Let me quote my favourite song from the album

"Clowns will be clowns then, where are the wise men

darling I'm scared"

:diane:

Spock

dddd that user is really pressed, guess he CAN'T stand seeing 10 time Grammy Award winning singer/songwriter Taylor Swift WIN after all the essays on this cult site told us that she was going to LOOSE

tumblr_pwmydfCt5v1s8ev4jo3_400.gif

you guys should have been here during 1989, it was such a kii

who will love me when the night is over

10 hours ago, Wifey said:

Hopefully one day she can prove that she can sell albums as a strong person on her own merits instead of using countless victim narratives to promote her albums. 

I stand with you. I really like Taylor, her songwriting it is something that I admire. But... Some ppl here need to research more about PR Stunt, and that girl is REALLY good at it. It is not a bad thing, but every step of her is very calculated. Just don't be fools.

Spock
1 hour ago, spacez said:

I stand with you. I really like Taylor, her songwriting it is something that I admire. But... Some ppl here need to research more about PR Stunt, and that girl is REALLY good at it. It is not a bad thing, but every step of her is very calculated. Just don't be fools.

"A man does something strategic, a woman does the same thing: calculated or manipulative". The misogyny jumped out!

tumblr_pwmydfCt5v1s8ev4jo3_400.gif

also screaming at how people have used the PR!11!!1!1 shade for years. Every single person in the entertainment industry, particularly pop singers, do the same thing because it's the only way to keep their careers afloat. Just because Taylor's is more blatant due to the fact that she's massive doesn't make her worse than Ariana or Gaga or Madonna or whoever :lmao:

who will love me when the night is over

gagarox
39 minutes ago, spacez said:

just more blatant misogyny from Swift haters. Its the same song her haters sing every era. She is not playing any victim this era. She was wronged by her ex label boss and she spoke about it and also re record the masters. Nothing wrong if she wants to be the owner of her music. She came out as a strong woman in all of this. 

Versace
2 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

Yes i was. I like her music doesnt mean  i support her lol in everything lol. Hate? Nah not really but i have my opinion.  Its ok drag me all u want my opinion wont change

Edit- Remember when u called gagas wig ugly bcoz u brought ARTPOP? Yeah i stream Taylors songs i can have an HONEST OPINION

Y? Is everyone suppose to agree with taylor on everything? I have praised her music doesnt mean eveything everyone will support.:kiss: high time stop attacking everyon you guys who doesnt agree with taylor on  everything.

I made the Gaga comment as a sarcastic remark when you quoted me telling me even monsters don't like everything Gaga does. To which I replied yes (I don't like the enigma wig for example) but I still buy her albums cause I support and love her music. Don't try to act smart and twist a narrative you put me into. There's a difference between not liking something such as a wig  and supporting  hateful opinions along the lines of/indicated  "Taylor being a fake ally to the LGBT",  "She plays the victim with every album". These are opinions to which you said "Finally someone said out loud". Cut the "I'm neutral to all of this act". DoremonLove, quite frankly your actions don't match your words. You can act like people are coming for you or maybe you're just exposing your true colors. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11335040

Archived