💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lover: 500k pure sales in two days, biggest US seller of the year

Spock

Featured Posts

5 hours ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

The point is that Taylor's team knows she has the type of fanbase that would by all 4 versions of her album. It's a marketing ploy to increase sales. Therefore it's not selling based on the quality of the album or concept. It's more about numbers for them and that's ok. :ohwell:

Many artists release multiple versions of albums, and it's all about increasing sales...how many different versions of the madonna album were released- 4 or 5??.  I think there were 3 versions of Joanne

So yeah Swifty is not doing anything new with this

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace
3 hours ago, Wifey said:

I’m laughing at YOU. I’ve seen you personally attack people left and right and I think it’s hilarious that my posts always get a reaction out of you. Once you attacked me personally, i completely stopped taking you seriously.

Attacking people’s families or the way they speak English over their opinion of a pop star is incredibly toxic and unwarranted. It clearly doesn’t take much for you to go there.

I understand that puberty is hard, it was hard for me too. Once your hormones even out a bit at 18, petty nonsense on a forum isn’t that deep and won’t effect you so much. 

It's literally only you and your friend. Attack people left and right :fail:

You literally have arguments with tons here on a daily basis, don't be a hypocrite now. 

Also your posts don't just get a reaction from me. They get a reaction from many, you can't deny that. In this thread alone you've been quoted by multiple users for your problematic delivery. 

Also Wifey, you love to play the victim yet call Taylor out for it. I have never attacked anyone. You're exaggerating. If you think this will make me feel sympathetic towards or you or question my actions. You're truly wasting your time. This is the third time you bring up something that happened at least a week ago. You’re the one who implied that you and your husband have a more productive life than me, out of nowhere, trying to insinuate I was a nobody compared to you guys. To which I replied I feel sorry for your husband (as in sorry he has to deal with your mean spirited behavior). That's it. No attack, no nothing. 

Also your calling this all petty nonesense. You literally posted something along the lines of how you as a gay man have been silenced by other users, Sis we're gay too :laughga:. 

Listen Wifey, you have the rights to post whatever you want but I and others also have the right to call out your distasteful delivery on things. It's fine. It's not deep. Maybe, you think that I'm harsh with my reactions but to me it's really not that serious. This won't affect your real life. I don't know why, you're still holding a grudge. 

14 hours ago, Wifey said:

Yes, by lying! There would be no reason to play the recording or even go there if she hadn’t made such a big deal out of it and used it to propel yet another victim narrative.

Which lie did she say? Can you explain? Can you show me which part of the video kanye said her "ı made that bich part"? I am waiting. 

Of course when somebody record telephone call or use naked wax figures is not victim, but person who defend herself againts this is victim.  Lol. 

13 hours ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

The point is that Taylor's team knows she has the type of fanbase that would by all 4 versions of her album. It's a marketing ploy to increase sales. Therefore it's not selling based on the quality of the album or concept. It's more about numbers for them and that's ok. :ohwell:

People buy it because they find Taylor's music quality. And she has demand. Multiple other artists did multiple versions too. 

8 hours ago, Enhsa said:

She kinda buys her records tho :rip:

Yes. Her dad had management for her career. Do you know how her albums sell that much? Scott bought them. You might be wonder if he buys them how her concert tickets sell. Hr pay to actors to fill her stadiums and act like they enjoy. They learn her song's words. So streams you will say. Scott Swift has management with workers. Their work is stream her music non stop. If they stop, they get fired. If they stream other artist, they take a bullet. And ı paid to defend her too. I am at his management but don't say that because ı can get in some trouble if Scott Swift hear that. đŸ˜„

Archived