💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Gaga song represents your life?

HoneyB

Featured Posts

HoneyB

If you had to choose, which Gaga song represents your life currently the most?:oprah:

For me I would have to choose...Marry The Night! I’m entering the dark unknown of my life right now and I’m scared to see what the outcome will be but all I can do is embrace it and march to victory!:firega:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB
1 minute ago, Lemondeduerl said:

DITD because I'm insecure af and DIC because I'm lonely :oops:

Girl same but it’s ok there’s always someone out there:kara: make sure to remind yourself that you’re a bad b**ch, don’t let anyone tell you otherwise!:grr:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Nightwing

"Marry the Night" for me as well. I'm in the middle of a change of career, developing new friendships and relationships... it's just all new territory for me. I'm just going in headstrong, expecting and hoping for the best.

lost in limbo

so many ugh it's hard to pick just one

It's also a different answer every few months so gaga

I'm gonna say Marry The Night tho since it's a track that definitely fits my life and that I always will hold close to my heart. Definitely has helped me through some tough times and tbh it really describes my life at the moment :kara: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Marry The Night, with the video. Also Scheisse, Shallow and Bad Romance but I think these are all pretty generic answers. 

Isidro Guevara

I guess we can all say Marry The Night applies to our lives one way or another. 

OT: Marry The Night

I'll WRECK U right Up...G.U.Y.!!!🌋💥

Archived